Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

btw, how did Jessie Bates fall this far? I didn't even look at the S list since I kept two, but that dude should have been off the board forever ago

His regular season this year was underwhelming, he bossed out in the playoffs which Nacho doesn’t factor in. He had good stats in the sim last year but not amazing ones.  That being said he has been in the top 3 of my board for the past couple rounds but I went with different positions.

Really good ick for sure 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

His regular season this year was underwhelming, he bossed out in the playoffs which Nacho doesn’t factor in. He had good stats in the sim last year but not amazing ones.  That being said he has been in the top 3 of my board for the past couple rounds but I went with different positions.

Really good ick for sure 

This. I like Bates a lot, but the combination of mediocre NFL season and only decent sim stats made him someone I felt comfortable missing out on.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

There is a player who was on my short list for round 1 still on the board. Maybe I’m missing something with this guy, I dunno. I figured he would be off the board long ago. 

Please don't name drop. I'm trying to grab Big Ben in the later rounds. (Before he grabs me, at least.)