2022 Starting QB?

Ghostnote

2022 Starting QB  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB is likely to be the starter for the 2022 season? Please be kind and explain your selection!

• Jimmy Garappolo (Trade with 49ers 2022 2nd, 4th, 2023 4th)
    • Russell Wilson (Trade with Seahawks - 2022 1st, 2023 1st, 2023 3rd)
    • Deshaun Watson (Trade with Texans - 2022 1st, 2023 3rd, 2022 6th)
    • Matt Corral - Ole Miss QB
    • Carson Strong - Nevada QB
    • Sam Howell - North Carolina QB
    • Malik Willis - Liberty QB
    • Other - Explain

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Two straight years a veteran QB on a new team wins the SB. Following trends if we trade for/sign a veteran QB we would be better off than drafting (for at least one year).

I mean, one was Tom Brady and the other was on a stacked team. It's not as simple as just picking up a vet. The other guy in the Super Bowl was in his second year.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I mean, one was Tom Brady and the other was on a stacked team. It's not as simple as just picking up a vet. The other guy in the Super Bowl was in his second year.

I was mostly being sarcastic, but it should be said that neither team in the SB had a JAG as their QB. 

We are no where near SB level especially after our huge regression defensively this past season. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2022 at 12:35 PM, Slappy Mc said:

I was mostly being sarcastic, but it should be said that neither team in the SB had a JAG as their QB. 

We are no where near SB level especially after our huge regression defensively this past season. 

What’s sad is how close we were to having either guy. If we had lost one more game in 2019, we would’ve been able to draft Burrow, an we were in the running to get Stafford last year but he didn’t want to come to DC & the Rams package was slightly better.