2022 Starting QB?

Ghostnote

2022 Starting QB  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB is likely to be the starter for the 2022 season? Please be kind and explain your selection!

• Jimmy Garappolo (Trade with 49ers 2022 2nd, 4th, 2023 4th)
    • Russell Wilson (Trade with Seahawks - 2022 1st, 2023 1st, 2023 3rd)
    • Deshaun Watson (Trade with Texans - 2022 1st, 2023 3rd, 2022 6th)
    • Matt Corral - Ole Miss QB
    • Carson Strong - Nevada QB
    • Sam Howell - North Carolina QB
    • Malik Willis - Liberty QB
    • Other - Explain

Today, I think it will be Heinicke starting while Malik Willis gets schooled up on the NFL passing game. 

Tomorrow, I’ll probably think it’s Kenny Pickett. The next day, Jimmy G. Then on Friday, Russell Wilson, because Friday I’m in love. 

I just don’t have any firm idea at all of what they’re going to do. It feels like the year where they traded for Alex Smith — it’s obvious that they have to do something at QB, but it’s unclear what’s realistically out there in terms of veterans and the draft is a jumbled mess (but less talented). There are signs to me that their intention is to grab a veteran and not bother with this draft class, but I just don’t have any confidence that they can or will get something like that done. And if they do, I fear it will end up being settling for Jimmy G rather than an actual game changer. 

• Like 1

Just saw that Kyler Murray scrubbed his social media and such of all things Cardinals related. 

Haven’t seen anything about him whipping out Lil Kyler at any inappropriate times or places, so he immediately moves to the top of the list of potentially available young QBs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

Just saw that Kyler Murray scrubbed his social media and such of all things Cardinals related. 

Haven’t seen anything about him whipping out Lil Kyler at any inappropriate times or places, so he immediately moves to the top of the list of potentially available young QBs. 

I can’t imagine anything would go wrong with Peter Dinklage playing QB week after week on fedex field turf...

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I can’t imagine anything would go wrong with Peter Dinklage playing QB week after week on fedex field turf...

You could say that about Russ small, DWatson 2 ACL’s since college, ARod; Alex Smith age range, Kyler small, Jimmy G has his injury history so I mean the idea of anyone on Fed Ex turf well I’m hoping they dug down past the Indian voodoo dirt now that they can command the turf to cooperate 🤣🤣🤣 that said the best football move is to bring in D Watson or Kyler. Rogers is the best player but your giving up picks in years Rogers might not even be around for realistically. Russ is the star power they want but honestly he hasn’t exactly looked like Russ in a long time. I’d go with Kyler or Watson. 

So here’s what I think happens. I think we make a huge mistake and bring in Jimmy because we got left at the alter like always because we have 0 stones. So we bring in Jimmy to please Snyder having a name to put on a jersey that fans will further hate him for. Then come draft day Desmond Ridder falls to the 3rd round and we select him because the staff realizes the value is too high to pass up. Ridder comes in a just rep after rep day after day makes Taylor and Jimmy look like backup level players and the vets go into Ron’s office and say we all will demand a trade if Ridder does t start. Then the team rallies behind Ridder all the way to a last second divisional round loss to the team we will beat to get to the super bowl the next season

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

So here’s what I think happens. I think we make a huge mistake and bring in Jimmy because we got left at the alter like always because we have 0 stones. So we bring in Jimmy to please Snyder having a name to put on a jersey that fans will further hate him for. Then come draft day Desmond Ridder falls to the 3rd round and we select him because the staff realizes the value is too high to pass up. Ridder comes in a just rep after rep day after day makes Taylor and Jimmy look like backup level players and the vets go into Ron’s office and say we all will demand a trade if Ridder does t start. Then the team rallies behind Ridder all the way to a last second divisional round loss to the team we will beat to get to the super bowl the next season

I think we go after Jimmy G too... because we are led by morons

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

Ridder is your new Kellen Mond dude lol

• Like 1