The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Lets run through this... I just so happen to check my pm and then immediately claim with absolutely no pressure...

Or I felt like not trying to hide and I am being honest. You decide. 

the princess bride GIF

Create Social Media GIF by State of Social

On 2/9/2022 at 7:54 PM, Matts4313 said:

I am dumb.

Edited by Slappy Mc

The thing is. Indy, watcher, can win with town. If that’s literally it, what’s the purpose of this role? Why not town watcher? If Matts doesn’t know anything else actually then I argue that’s worse for him because then surely it’s because mafia can interact with him. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The thing is. Indy, watcher, can win with town. If that’s literally it, what’s the purpose of this role? Why not town watcher? If Matts doesn’t know anything else actually then I argue that’s worse for him because then surely it’s because mafia can interact with him. 

I agree

I'm not familiar with the source material, but based on his claim and your link to the wiki.. matts could be a problem

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Holy ish, I just checked my role for the first time. The madman did it. @Dome my no joke role is "the female"..... Well done @Malfatron, well done.

Thats . . .a slip up? 

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

The Female aka a member of The Boys?

Can someone with more brainpower explain the wifom of this move it doesnt make sense to me for either town or scum to claim this right out of the gate

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah thats me. But I am an other. Watcher. Let me live and I will share my results.

The female is a member of the boys i dont know why you would claim right out the gate if your just straight scum but your role name makes no sense if your not a member of the boys

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Anyone know the theme?

Would an indy/whatever matts is claiming be entirely indy?

Be more town sided?

Be more scum sided? 

2 hours ago, Whicker said:
  • Karen Fukuhara as Kimiko Miyashiro / the Female[8] – A mute member of the Boys with enhanced strength and regenerative healing who speaks through sign language. Involuntarily injected with Compound V as part of a scheme to create superpowered terrorists, she joins the Boys after they rescue her.

More scum sided. Joined the boys (mafia) once rescued. Either scum now or can be. Or his role has some other mechanic than Watcher that can win with town 

Edited by Whicker

4 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Thats . . .a slip up? 

Can someone with more brainpower explain the wifom of this move it doesnt make sense to me for either town or scum to claim this right out of the gate

The female is a member of the boys i dont know why you would claim right out the gate if your just straight scum but your role name makes no sense if your not a member of the boys

We’ve been sorting it out. The Female doesn’t join the Boys until she’s rescued. Matts starts Indy but can eventually be converted to mafia 

Im guessing Matts doesn’t know he can be converted, and the Boys have some kind of mechanic where they’re looking for her. Either that or Matts is scum outside of chat and intentionally signaled. 

I don't think watcher is the role that "The Female" would have though based on what I remember in the show.  She was killed in a fight with one of The Seven, then proceeded to come back to life and I think kill them, I can't remember.  So it might even be a gambit where they'll get a second life but also get to take someone with them.  Basically a chance to get 2 night kills while lynching Matts and maybe even a free bonus kill.