The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

It is weird that it was announced that TK3 visited wolf last night to me.

I also think its ironic that wolf would come up dead then.

It seems like a planting.

Yea, possible. Would almost seem too easy.

I'm trying to make sense of Squire's death as it is in the write up. Someone set a trap?

7 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Yea, possible. Would almost seem too easy.

I'm trying to make sense of Squire's death as it is in the write up. Someone set a trap?

Based on writeup, Squire's death feels to me like a standard kill with a little flair, while Wolf's death maybe feels like he visited a place that resulted in his death, as opposed to a targeted kill?

Is there any lore-related connection between Pickle/Mwil characters? or am I reading too much into the writeup?

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Based on writeup, Squire's death feels to me like a standard kill with a little flair, while Wolf's death maybe feels like he visited a place that resulted in his death, as opposed to a targeted kill?

Is there any lore-related connection between Pickle/Mwil characters? or am I reading too much into the writeup?

It looks like Wolf only had a day ability though?

39 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I've seen the show, but it's been a while. I don't think they were connected in any way though.

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

Pickle's autopsy explains a little