The Boys mafia: Vought wins!

Malfatron

Just now, bcb1213 said:

This is Slappy btw lol 

Player: slappy

Character: Queen Maeve

Alignment: Vought

Bio: As a warrior, a feminist, a humanitarian, and second most powerful member of The Seven, Queen Maeve is the ultimate role model for little girls all over the world. But to reach such astonishing heights, she's had to make sacrifices along the way. Embracing the image that Vought demanded she accept meant abandoning the truths – and even some of the people – she held dear.

Abilities:

1. Passive: role model

If your alignment is checked, it will always seen as Vought-aligned

2. Active: roleblocker

Each night, you can use your superhuman strength to prevent your target from taking an action

Win con: All threats to Vought are eliminated.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

BCB's cover role

Player: BCB

Character: The Deep

Alignment: Vought

Bio: The Deep lies that he is The Seven's #2, second in importance to the group. The Deep can breathe underwater and communicate with sea creatures.

Abilities:

Passive: Strongman

Nothing can prevent the Deep from finding someone to chat up in the Seven Meeting room!

Your ability will always work on your targets

Active: neighborizer

Each night, you can invite two targets to a neighborhood discord: The Seven Meeting Room, where you can discuss anything outside of the thread

Win con: All threats to Vought are eliminated.

The Deep @bcb1213 has been acting weird lately. The Vought figured out that he was hanging out with that weird church group, and hung him up by the gills until he was dead.

BCB - The Deep - Strongman Neighborizer -  Church of the Collective

Spoiler

Player: BCB

Character: The Deep

Alignment: Church of the Collective

Team members: <redacted>

Discord: <redacted>

Bio: The Deep was previously a member of the Seven, but was kicked out because of inappropriate behavior. He later fell in with the Church of the Collective.

Abilities:

1. Passive: Strongman

The Deep is given medication that allows him to communicate with his body. His gills tell The Deep that he deserves to be happy and to be loved, but must learn to love himself. 

Because of this newfound determination, your ability (or factional hit, should you choose to carry it out) cannot be blocked by any means.

2. Active: neighborizer (Have a Fresca)

Each night, you can invite a target to a neighborhood discord called "The Seven Meeting Room" where you can communicate freely. You cant change anyones mind by converting them or anything, but at least you can get them in the room!

Wincon: The church of collective makes up 50 percent or more of all players

1 @Forge

2 @TheKillerNacho

5 @Jlash

8 @Slappy Mc

9 @The Orca

14 @JoshstraDaymus

17 @Raves

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@Slappy Mc so what are you thinking?

I'm blocking someone tonight. Josh seems like a likely candidate. The problem is that Jlash had a different take on who visited him last night. He claimed Josh visited him and he didn't die. Nacho claimed to visit Jlash with no result. Could be Nacho.

I roleblocked Pickle and Forge so far. Was not told if it was successful at all, only "acknowledged" by Malf. Jlash outing Gopher means he probably isn't the last Boys member.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I'm blocking someone tonight. Josh seems like a likely candidate. The problem is that Jlash had a different take on who visited him last night. He claimed Josh visited him and he didn't die. Nacho claimed to visit Jlash with no result. Could be Nacho.

I roleblocked Pickle and Forge so far. Was not told if it was successful at all, only "acknowledged" by Malf. Jlash outing Gopher means he probably isn't the last Boys member.

Great move.

I would have seen who killed Whicker

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm in agreement. I'll take Nacho for 2000 Slappy

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

But you failed on Pickle?