Hearthstone

skywindO2

8 hours ago, MossyMoss said:

Yeah quest druid looks fun as well. But lacking a few legendaries as well like Cenarius

I saw a couple Quest Druid list yesterday and none of them had that card.  I think it's too slow because it comes out turn 9.  From what I've seen, most of the list only have two legendaries in them - the quest and Wardruid Loti.  People have been building it either more aggressive or mid-range.

Loti is insane because you get all 4 choices when you complete your quest.  it's nuts.

4 minutes ago, showtime said:

I've been hearing all versions of Hunter are really good.  Secret, highlander, quest and midrange (non secret).

I can almost guarantee all of those except secret are going to phase out once decklists become refined and people start playing control warrior/conjurers calling mage again. That's why I love the first week after a new expansion though- everyone is trying out cool new stuff and the meta is really varied and fun.

I will say though I think a combo hunter with that 6 mana 5/5 beast is going to come about soon. There is no way discounting a tundra rhino to 0 is not game winning. What I'm imagining right now is playing 2 copies of unleash the beast in your deck, playing all 4 of them, then later on playing zuljin and the 0 cost tundra rhino. That is 22 burst right there with 2 cards.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

I have a golden Whizbang and all the deck recipes got updated.  Some of these decks look pretty good.  My first deck I got a secret Paladin and it was pretty good lol

Here are the decks you can get:  https://outof.cards/hearthstone/253-the-uldum-deck-recipes-whizbang-the-wonderful-gets-an-sunny-update

Wonder if its the same Zayle's evil deck 

7 hours ago, MossyMoss said:

omg I hate going against them. Looks to be tier one.

I think I can make one but lacking some epics because I disenchant them when they got nerfed. 

The only cards you need that are epic or higher rarity are 2 Warleaders, 2 Tip the Scales, Nomi, Leeroy, and Zephrys. Sir Finley is definitely not necessary in this deck; he gets pulled out with Tip the Scales or played as just a 2/3 most of the time anyway. I've yet to have a game where he was impactful at all. 

Nomi really is necessary against singleton decks and control decks. If those decks can't clear your Tip the Scales boards, they die. If they can clear both, they most likely don't have a 3rd board clear for the upcoming Nomi. He's won me 2 games on his own. Also, Murmy is amazing. A sticky murloc is a nightmare.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, showtime said:

Isn't that Murloc deck really high roll?

Nope. Because worst case scenario, where you don't draw your combo, you are still playing an aggressive murloc deck. 

About 30-7 now overall with it. Sad news is, like every other deck, it gets beat pretty easily by control warrior. Control warrior is so busted. It needs to get nerfed soon. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

Nope. Because worst case scenario, where you don't draw your combo, you are still playing an aggressive murloc deck. 

About 30-7 now overall with it. Sad news is, like every other deck, it gets beat pretty easily by control warrior. Control warrior is so busted. It needs to get nerfed soon. 

I've been playing a freeze Mage list that has that Naga Sand Witch card that changes your spells to 5 mana.  Two Pyroblast for five mana each.  It's great.  It has a lot of stall for aggro decks, too.

5 hours ago, minutemancl said:

Yes too many win conditions for the murloc deck, anfwith zephyr the great you can actually squeeze one more win conditions if two tip the scales and nomi didnt do the trick.

What new cards are in the control Warrior?