STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Slappy had to telegraph his moves in thread so that he could avoid the watcher and tracker since his faction couldn't kill them both in the same night is my best guess, or perhaps there was even a cross kill depending on the Sith/Separatist dynamic at play.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I had to reread it to understand, he could kill any 1 person who voted for him.. Plus he still has his own hit. He was calling his shot on those two. 

After lying the first time to Ruskie though. So he's saying to discard his lies and believe his truths and we have to decipher which is which. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Slappy had to telegraph his moves in thread so that he could avoid the watcher and tracker since his faction couldn't kill them both in the same night is my best guess, or perhaps there was even a cross kill depending on the Sith/Separatist dynamic at play.

Alternative theory to think about... Since our conversation about slappy, a lot of the other people have gone silent. I think many of them are lurking as scum. 

They dont need to talk if town is going to talk in circles for them.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Alternative theory to think about... Since our conversation about slappy, a lot of the other people have gone silent. I think many of them are lurking as scum. 

They dont need to talk if town is going to talk in circles for them.

I'm going to take a break here and go buy groceries before China full fledged invades Taiwan here...

• Like 1