STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Orca liked this post. Orca can you confirm this/that squire isn’t town?

I think this is a fairly simple case that Slappy is posting in a style that aligns with Pickle and Orca and they are bonding.   Its fun for them and **** what anyone else feels about it.   

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

so because I am questioning you on the points below leads you to think I am not town?

1.  what you have done for town?

2.  why you elected to kill flacco the night after disarming him

I also happen to feel that Mwil has some merit to the conversion mechanic after Forge and Danger dying off as sith aligned.  I have issues with the totality of it, but there are some things that do make sense.  

I know you two have gone back and forth about this, but is the assumption that as soon as Dooku and Maul were dead that Anakin became a bad guy? I thought you guys were saying he'd need to be actually converted.

Just now, squire12 said:

I think this is a fairly simple case that Slappy is posting in a style that aligns with Pickle and Orca and they are bonding.   Its fun for them and **** what anyone else feels about it.   

I agree with you there but felt the need to do my due diligence on that. The force ghost liking thing has gotten problematic and muddy from opinion and fact

VC

DrDoomIQ - 7 - [Slappy Mc], Glen, Droid C, Pickle Rick, Raves, MWil23, Jlash

Slappy Mc - 6 - DrDoomIQ, Tugboat, JoshstraDaymus, squire12, Daboyle, Matts4313

MWil23 - 2 - Droid A, kingseanjohn

kingseanjohn - 1 - bcb1213

JoshstraDaymus - 1 - 11sanchez11

Yet to vote: gopherwrestler

Around 3 hours, 15 minutes left in the day!

VC

DrDoomIQ - 7 - [Slappy Mc], Glen, Droid C, Pickle Rick, Raves, MWil23, Jlash

Slappy Mc - 5 - DrDoomIQ, Tugboat, JoshstraDaymus, Daboyle, Matts4313

MWil23 - 2 - Droid A, kingseanjohn

kingseanjohn - 1 - bcb1213

JoshstraDaymus - 1 - 11sanchez11

gopherwrestler - 1 - squire12

Yet to vote: gopherwrestler

Around 3 hours, 10 minutes left in the day!

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Pickle Rick I’m going to be gone here soon. How sure are you on going gopher?

Not very.  Its mostly just from looking at the votes yesterday.  There needed to be 2 more votes for doom to make it a tie (assuming the Droid was 1 there still needed to be another vote).  It makes sense that a Separatist stayed off of both lines in case a tie was able to happen there would be a free vote to break the tie in OT.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not very.  Its mostly just from looking at the votes yesterday.  There needed to be 2 more votes for doom to make it a tie (assuming the Droid was 1 there still needed to be another vote).  It makes sense that a Separatist stayed off of both lines in case a tie was able to happen there would be a free vote to break the tie in OT.  

Wait, are the OT rules different this game?  Don't we just recast votes for whichever of the two tied players are?

On 2/19/2022 at 7:40 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

If there is a tie between players at the end of the deadline, there will be a 15-minute overtime period. In this overtime period, any player who was voting for a player not in the majority may re-cast their vote to a player in the majority (players whose vote is already for one of those players cannot change their vote). If there is still a tie after 15 minutes, a no lynch occurs. Any effects that make reference to or are determined by a player's vote at the end of a day will take effect based on the pre-overtime vote count.

@Raves