STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

16 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Pickle Rick, @The Orca

I'm willing to vote wherever you 2 think is the best option.

Gopher, Glen, Raves, josh, tugboat would be a fair pool

I'm sticking with doom i think.  Its tough to go for a shot in the dark on someone else right now unless others have any info to narrow things down.  My read is solely based on voting which is not a high % thing to do.  

I am confident Slappy is Anakin and I am confident of the info Slappy has given bc the things I can confirm via my role he has been truthful about. 

Slappy also seems much more engaged and trustworthy at this point in the game then others have been.  I'd lean pretty strongly Slappy is town still at this point and we can't risk killing him unless we know he is no longer a jedi.  

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

So people that don't use logic you like or can follow ( from their pov) are scum.  And people that do see your viewpoint are town?

Good to know.

P.S.

@MWil23is my super duper secret beastie, so I left him off my list.  I'm sure you can understand that "logic"

I knew you loved me!

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm sticking with doom i think.  Its tough to go for a shot in the dark on someone else right now unless others have any info to narrow things down.  My read is solely based on voting which is not a high % thing to do.  

I think that is a good option.  Would be helpful to get more than the main group posting here.

I am confident Slappy is Anakin and I am confident of the info Slappy has given bc the things I can confirm via my role he has been truthful about. 

I agree he is very likely Anakin.  I am unsure on his truthfulness and alignment.  If you have move related info, it is better than what I got.  The targeting Flacco and disarming him, then hitting him just reeks of a non town motive.

Slappy also seems much more engaged and trustworthy at this point in the game then others have been.  I'd lean pretty strongly Slappy is town still at this point and we can't risk killing him unless we know he is no longer a jedi.  

Just now, squire12 said:
20 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Droid A springs into action. "Mwil23 is confirmed Separatist scum. Roger, Roger."

VC

DrDoomIQ - 2 - kingseanjohn, Slappy Mc

Matts4313 - 1 - Matts4313

Slappy Mc - 1 - DrDoomIQ

MWil23 - 1 - Droid A

Vote or die: @JoshstraDaymus

Expand  

@Pickle Rick Droid A

Someone should go back and see if the other times a droid has moved that the word "confirmed" was used...