STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I would look into this as well. I am talking thread play though.

Forgive me for pursuing a guy who killed two town in clear day and then lied about it before he did it after visiting him N1 when the sith win condition is to kill all the Jedi, then he omitted his kill abilities in his full claim. That’s on him. Remember that postgame.

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

lol 24 hours ago, weren't you saying you're expendable and volunteering as tribute?

read the post homie

23 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Holy ish. 

Might as well get my info out now, wont hurt. I put my investigation on Whicker when he told me who to vote for. I really wanted to change it but since I had not read basically anything I didnt know who to go to. Obviously yall know the results.

I was also poisoned and will die without a protection. For that reason, I think I should be the lynch... Im not going to put in enough effort to read up. Im just a storm trooper. My other move is I can make a droid. 

Matts

Just now, squire12 said:

I got that.   my point still stands 

Mwil looks like stinky scum

if I die tonight, I would put it like 90% that Mwil is Scum

I’d bet the farm slappy and KSJ are scum together. They aren’t even playing well. It’s embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Forgive me for pursuing a guy who killed two town in clear day and then lied about it before he did it after visiting him N1 when the sith win condition is to kill all the Jedi, then he omitted his kill abilities in his full claim. That’s on him. Remember that postgame.

I dont really think that is suspicious though. Lying and hiding your moves is literally what 90% of the players do 90% of the time. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

no, that would be on you for accusing him and using poor logic......according to slappy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

no, that would be on you for accusing him and using poor logic......according to slappy

The same poor logic that made me scum for pushing doom yesterday. Truly something. If slappy is scum kudos for gaslighting, otherwise I’m going to be upset. I’ve played well this game thus far.

• Like 1

Just now, Tugboat said:

So you conveniently investigated a guy marked for death, whose autopsy would give you all the info?  Okay.

I mean, whatever. If you have been following along, I had read all of 5-10 pages at that time. I missed almost the entire first 2 days. I was extremely straight forward. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The same poor logic that made me scum for pushing doom yesterday. Truly something. If slappy is scum kudos for gaslighting, otherwise I’m going to be upset. I’ve played well this game thus far.

I do owe you an apology for your stance yesterday as it turns out in the end, RMIB or Doom both separatist.  

I still didn't like the easy/lazy hope on Doom and let the other 3 wait until the next day.  too easy to hide out

• Like 1