STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I do owe you an apology for your stance yesterday as it turns out in the end, RMIB or Doom both separatist.  

I still didn't like the easy/lazy hope on Doom and let the other 3 wait until the next day.  too easy to hide out

Its fine, being pushed is an expectation. Nothing personal. Part of the game. :) 

• Like 1

On 2/19/2022 at 6:40 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

@RandyMossIsBoss was:

Grievous
General, Kaleesh
IOaEL7DmHdvWpbk-hLZqoO8zdxjHsU6bGJDaK3PpO16fVml9yaGxGjoppSKxoofAY8kobLVaBRUGR0Rs-Ou_lYYTHyBmjWHJ4P3AB8K0PYJQPsknHc6jB1Vv4lFM1sTsgB5QpNAv
"Your lightsabers will make a fine addition to my collection." - General Grievous

You are aligned with the Separatist Alliance: Your faction must match or outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Guard (Droid): Once per night, target a player. If anyone else was attempting to target that player, their actions will fail and this ability will be automatically deployed as if Deploy Droid were used on it.
  • Battle (Droid): Once per game, at night, target a player. If that player attempts to kill someone during the night, that killing ability cannot be redirected or prevented (even if the killer is roleblocked).
  • Deploy Droid: Once per night, you may permanently sacrifice a Droid ability (even one you can no longer use) to have them join the game as a pseudo-player called "Droid X" (X being the order in which they joined the game). Droids are considered Neutral-aligned (not counting towards ratios), of the Droid race, with their Title becoming what their Ability name was. If you ever die, all Droids you deployed die, too.
  • Order Droid (Day): At any time during the day except the final 30 minutes, via PM with the host, you may have any of the Droids you deployed change their vote to a player of your choosing. You may supply reasoning, but the droid will paraphrase anything into its own words. Any Droids not voting by the final 30 minutes of the day automatically vote for a no lynch.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• Quadruple Lightsaber (Faction, Melee): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Kill a target player. If that player is successfully killed this way, you obtain any items that player had in their inventory.
  • Armor (Passive): Protects the wearer against a single non-Force attack before breaking. Does not protect the wearer from being lynched.

@DrDoomIQ was:

Nute Gunray
Viceroy, Neimoidian
YDYTTBLqwzJgdIhpuKa2lajEadaq1vzdhBRb87HE6TpLrr6JQHJWkN9-XIAzSsJcNLfGlwrX-nrYhDZPQ0sRyAFgz2S3_GnaVxNEuguAJ5eKoIx8o7Tv7lzdk4uTVdU8P9WVSlLw
"Ah, my lord. Is that... legal?" - Nute Gunray

You are aligned with the Separatist Alliance: Your faction must match or outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Droideka (Droid): Once per night, target another player. If that player is a Droid, they are killed. If this ability is deployed with Deploy Droid, it has two votes instead of one as long as its owner has at least one vote on them.
  • Protocol (Droid): Once per night, you may visit a player. Any reports on that player during the night will be fabricated such that: 1. Their alignment will appear as if it is Separatist Alliance, 2. They visited the player the Separatist Alliance targeted using their factional kill that night, 3. Their Name, Race, and Title will appear identical to one of the living Separatist Alliance-aligned players at random.
  • Deploy Droid: Once per night, you may permanently sacrifice a Droid ability (even one you can no longer use) to have them join the game as a pseudo-player called "Droid X" (X being the order in which they joined the game). Droids are considered Neutral-aligned (not counting towards ratios), of the Droid race, with their Title becoming what their Ability name was. If you ever die, all Droids you deployed die, too.
  • Order Droid (Day): At any time during the day except the final 30 minutes, via PM with the host, you may have any of the Droids you deployed change their vote to a player of your choosing. You may supply reasoning, but the Droid will paraphrase anything into its own words. Any Droids not voting by the final 30 minutes of the day automatically vote for a no lynch.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• Blaster (Faction, Ranged): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Kill a target player.
  • EMP (Defense): When used, all Droids cannot vote the following day. Can only be used once, and cannot be used on the first night of the game.

Here are the Doom and RMIB autopsy.   which role is the more powerful one?  RMIB had the better killing ability.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Here are the Doom and RMIB autopsy.   which role is the more powerful one?  RMIB had the better killing ability.  

Prob rmb long term. Doom early with a watcher in play but long term, that kill steal would be awesome tool for scum 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

So when Doom told me I made a bade choice moving my vote from him to RMIB, he was being for real. He wanted the lynch, haha

I was going to say that yesterday’s line is worthless, but it may actually be telling as to who would have wanted doom vs RMIB 

Just realized that Doom is on 2 lines D1.  not sure where he ended. Gopher looks bad in the not voting/late vote D3.  Being off the vote looking to maybe force a tie D2 in hoping to get an OT and no elimination.  Good move by @Tk3 to be off and ready.  Raves Tugboat and Glen on the Doom D2 line.  

Day 1 Day 2  
Forge - 9 - The Orca, [Pickle Rick], Jlash, AFlaccoSeagulls, bcb1213, MWil23, Tugboat, Whicker, Danger
RandyMossIsBoss - 10 - squire12, Whicker, 11sanchez11, Matts4313, Daboyle, DrDoomIQ, MWil23, AFlaccoSeagulls, [Droid A], Jlash
DrDoomIQ - 10 - [Slappy Mc], Glen, [Droid C], Pickle Rick, Jlash, Matts4313, Raves, MWil23, squire12, Daboyle

Glen - 4 - gopherwrestler, Raves, 11sanchez11, RandyMossIsBoss
DrDoomIQ - 8 - Pickle Rick, Raves, kingseanjohn, Tugboat, wolfeyestrk, RandyMossIsBoss, Glen, Slappy Mc
Slappy Mc - 3 - DrDoomIQ, Tugboat, JoshstraDaymus

Slappy Mc - 3 - squire12, JoshstraDaymus, Daboyle Tk3 - 1 - gopherwrestler MWil23 - 2 - kingseanjohn, [Droid A]

11sanchez11 - 3 - wolfeyestrk, Tk3, DrDoomIQ no lynch - 2 - [Droid B], Tk3 JoshstraDaymus - 1 - 11sanchez11

Malfatron - 2 - Slappy Mc, DrDoomIQ Slappy Mc - 1 - RuskieTitan kingseanjohn - 1 - bcb1213

Matts4313 - 1 - Glen    
  Didn't vote: Malf and Josh didn't vote Gopher
Pickle Rick - 1 - [Forge]    
  couldn't vote BCB  
JoshstraDaymus - 1 - kingseanjohn    

Whicker - 1 - [RuskieTitan]    

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Their faction has to be close to dead, right?

Depends on how many Sith there were/are.  The last Star wars game had in think 5 mafia and 2 small group support mafia out of like 26 or 27.   Similar set up would be my guess.   maybe 3-4 more Separatist if there are no more Sith

there were also a bunch of indy/survivor roles.   4-5 I think 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Depends on how many Sith there were/are.  The last Star wars game had in think 5 mafia and 2 small group support mafia out of like 26 or 27.   Similar set up would be my guess.   maybe 3-4 more Separatist if there are no more Sith

there were also a bunch of indy/survivor roles.   4-5 I think 

3 or 4 *more*?????

So a total of 7 of them? #doubt

Edited by Matts4313