STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, MWil23 said:

Come on now Whicker, we all love you unconditionally regardless

I still can't tell whether you're so unafraid of resolving a trio that you are involved in despite a night invest from Wolf because you are innocent or whether you are gaslighting and working from another angle...or whether I'm tunneling.

Awwwww šŸ„°Ā 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean no offense...perhaps I'm the insane one and need to take a step back and look at others.

Letā€™s just say I have some stock in the deadly trio and want to keep them under the spotlight. Squire especially. But all three can burnĀ 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Come on now Whicker, we all love you unconditionally regardless

I still can't tell whether you're so unafraid of resolving a trio that you are involved in despite a night invest from Wolf because you are innocent or whether you are gaslighting and working from another angle...or whether I'm tunneling.

ask yourself why I would want the focus on my situation more than some singular player where might go rather easily and you should find an answer

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

ask yourself why I would want the focus on my situation more than some singular player where might go rather easily and you should find an answer

I'm having a hard time deciphering the wording here. Can you rephrase? (I'm being serious)

Just now, MWil23 said:

Hmmmm....

Okay if you HAD to pick one from the trio, who would you pick? @squire12 why RMIB over KSJ?Ā 

Iā€™d pick Squire at the moment.Ā 

RMIB I felt was town yesterday because his posts didnā€™t seem as structured and proofread as I would have expected from scum RMIB based on what I know in the past. Itā€™s not really super strong though.Ā 

KSJ and I always enjoy killing each other iircĀ