STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

There are almost certainly Separatists on the DOOM line. The vote was easy to hide behind and obviously had a pretty decent role as a counterwagon 

about time you got to this line of thinking.   highly disappointed in you and some others that could not see the value in keeping the votes even to get a better sense of vote movement.  

It was never a good thing to allow players to just hop on the runaway vote.

Players I would be looking at Mwil, Whicker, Tk3, tugboat.  those were the ones that stood out that I noted.  there may be others as well.  at least whicker and mwil got a vote over to RMIB

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

about time you got to this line of thinking.   highly disappointed in you and some others that could not see the value in keeping the votes even to get a better sense of vote movement.  

Players I would be looking at Mwil, Whicker, Tk3, tugboat.  those were the ones that stood out that I noted.  there may be others as well.  at least whicker and mwil got a vote over to RMIB

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952280f6d7f612f9ce261

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I feel like I was one of the most adamant about lynching RMIB 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I was literally the second person to vote RMIB and the first to vote him after his claim…

• Like 1

Players on the Drdoom vote line that I think are town/non separatist:  pickle, KSJ, Wolf, Slappy

Raves, tugboat and glen need a look.  That vote line on Glen D1 is interesting in a run away.   RMIB and raves voting a teammate perhaps??

Day 1 Day 2
Forge - 9 - The Orca, [Pickle Rick], Jlash, AFlaccoSeagulls, bcb1213, MWil23, Tugboat, Whicker, Danger
RandyMossIsBoss - 10 - squire12, Whicker, 11sanchez11, Matts4313, Daboyle, DrDoomIQ, MWil23, AFlaccoSeagulls, [Droid A], Jlash

Glen - 4 - gopherwrestler, Raves, 11sanchez11, RandyMossIsBoss
DrDoomIQ - 8 - Pickle Rick, Raves, kingseanjohn, Tugboat, wolfeyestrk, RandyMossIsBoss, Glen, Slappy Mc

Slappy Mc - 3 - squire12, JoshstraDaymus, Daboyle Tk3 - 1 - gopherwrestler

11sanchez11 - 3 - wolfeyestrk, Tk3, DrDoomIQ no lynch - 2 - [Droid B], Tk3

Malfatron - 2 - Slappy Mc, DrDoomIQ Slappy Mc - 1 - RuskieTitan

Matts4313 - 1 - Glen  
  Didn't vote: Malf and Josh
Pickle Rick - 1 - [Forge]  
  couldn't vote BCB
JoshstraDaymus - 1 - kingseanjohn  

Whicker - 1 - [RuskieTitan]