STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, squire12 said:

Yeah.  I just read that.  

How do you explain a conversion n2 when padme dies n2?  Seems like the timing is off.

Yeah, I'm not certain on that either. Perhaps Anakin isn't converted/hasn't been converted, and really it's not worth exploring as much until we get to see his flip and autopsy.

I'm just saying (we shouldn't reveal Anakin yet if we know) that Anakin Skywalker is certainly not clear and not a guaranteed Jedi, especially as long as Palpatine is in the game.

I'm going strictly off of the "There can only be two, a master and an apprentice" Star Wars "canon" law of the Sith, and with Forge and Danger both dying, that could trigger a Palpatine/Skywalker conversion mechanic. Both died N1. We know that everyone has multiple abilities, so it's absolutely possible that Palpatine was able to use a few things...but it's not worth exploring until we see for certain on his autopsy.

Just now, squire12 said:

I do think slappy needs some pressure today.  Answering in gifs is not going to be enough for me

100%

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@squire12 to answer your question, I would say that based upon the flavor of TK3 and Obi Wan, Palpatine killed both. Since he bluffed on Ruskie and Ruskie died in that "gun pointed at you late day vote" gambit, he has at least 1 other person with him who actually killed Ruskie (no flavor, just a body was found).

What's to be determined is whether Slappy is the secret leader of the Separatists like he was in the movie, or SITH as he also was in the movie.

So full stop reversal on there only being 2 Sith?

As for KSJ, he could potentially be an innocent byproduct of manipulation by Slappy, or he could be a scum protector variant.

Seems like over used resources to connect themselves like that on n1

Slappy seemed to know for certain that a Quad lightsaber visited him, meaning either RMIB never showed up and he bused him or he's Sith aligned and was protected N1 by KSJ (or has a built in protect mechanic himself).

See above on resources used n1

KSJ being online that late the same time Nacho posted what the droid said and then voted me while Slappy then tagged me (after getting major heat) is suspicious from a timing standpoint, and these two have been connected since yesterday/N1.

Regardless, it has to be Slappy today and then KSJ has the opportunity to prove himself. @kingseanjohn any night results on your track last night?

I am good with some vote pressure on slappy today.  Need others to offers some thoughts

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah, I'm not certain on that either. Perhaps Anakin isn't converted/hasn't been converted, and really it's not worth exploring as much until we get to see his flip and autopsy.

Agreed

I'm just saying (we shouldn't reveal Anakin yet if we know) that Anakin Skywalker is certainly not clear and not a guaranteed Jedi, especially as long as Palpatine is in the game.

Agreed.  Maybe the 2 Sith deaths n1 triggered anakin and Palpatine to become Sith to "replace them". 

I'm going strictly off of the "There can only be two, a master and an apprentice" Star Wars "canon" law of the Sith, and with Forge and Danger both dying, that could trigger a Palpatine/Skywalker conversion mechanic. Both died N1. We know that everyone has multiple abilities, so it's absolutely possible that Palpatine was able to use a few things...but it's not worth exploring until we see for certain on his autopsy.

100%

Most named power roles / character players had multiple options on move abilities.   I don't think any could use 2 abilities on a single night.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So full stop reversal on there only being 2 Sith?

I don't know...I just can't see there ever being more than 2, but since we know that Anakin is in the game, as well as Palpatine, a conversion would make sense, and I'm pretty sure that Nacho has used some of that in the past after x people die y can be converted mechanics.

Seems like over used resources to connect themselves like that on n1

I agree, but given Palpatine's power...and let's be honest, a pretty careless N1 play/N2 play by Slappy to connect himself to Flacco on 2 consecutive nights and telegraph a kill in thread...that wouldn't surprise me.

See above on resources used n1

I am good with some vote pressure on slappy today.  Need others to offers some thoughts

Crazy theory as well:

Palpatine killed TK3/Mace Windu and Anakin killed Flacco/Obi Wan which is why he had a shocked expression on his face. At first I read shocked as in "electric", but in this case it's perhaps surprise.

So, Slappy is either a liar about killing Flacco/Ruskie or killed a guy he visited N1.

Agreed

Agreed.  Maybe the 2 Sith deaths n1 triggered anakin and Palpatine to become Sith to "replace them". 

Correct, that's what I was trying to say...perhaps Palpatine became the "New Master" after Forge's death (Dooku) and after Darth Maul died it left an opening for an apprentice.

Only 2 at a time, but a possibility of up to 4 total.

Palpatine

Maul

Dooku

Anakin Skywalker

Most named power roles / character players had multiple options on move abilities.   I don't think any could use 2 abilities on a single night.

I'm going to have to reread those autopsies. Either way, Slappy isn't acting alone whether he's the secret Separatist leader or a Sith IMO.

• Like 1

@MWil23 you are making a lot of sense for someone I was thinking and droid A says you are scum.

Lots of things not sitting well on this.

Expect me to be very skeptical of your push on this.  

1. I'd expect no less from you

2. We know that both sides have droids if past Nacho Star Wars game(s) mean anything, as does likely the Sith if we are going by lore

3. I'd say definitively that unless you think I bused RMIB, I could have continued to vote Doom yesterday and wouldn't have tied it up late in the day yesterday

Some things to consider

On 2/19/2022 at 7:40 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

@Forge was:

Count Dooku
Master, Human
jCKMvKBFd-4u_MC3RM-HASfCUWQovO_CkE2pj2WqHNANhm3tV_opPQihkjvJqImHLyrz2K6_aRq0OAd_tQp3DGqjHHDRY1CZdZNe3-Q1j18QYcQAMycLFGOkEjbOX2Chmr6rzIzb
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall." - Count Dooku

You are aligned with the Sith Order: Your faction must outnumber the Jedi Order at the end of the game. You are not considered a threat to the Galactic Republic (your presence does not prevent the game from ending), but neither the Galactic Republic or Separatist Alliance actually win the game if at least one member of your faction remains alive with your win condition met.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Force Maneuver: Once per night, target two other players. All players (including allied players) visiting either of those players will instead be redirected to the other.
  • Separatist Mole (Passive): You begin the game in an anonymous private chat with Asajj Ventress, who is Separatist Alliance aligned. Additionally, as long as she remains alive, you receive a report each night of all players visited by any member of the Separatist Alliance that night.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• Red Lightsaber (Faction, Melee): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Can be used to parry, block, or kill a target player. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed what the item was. You can only choose to block or parry once each per game.
  • Containment Field (Melee): Target another player. That player cannot vote the following day, and is roleblocked the following night. Can only be used once.

So, in theory, Forge could have used the following:

Force Maneuver AND Separatist Mole (Because that is passive)

AND

Lightsaber OR Containment

So @squire12, Forge could have used up to 2 separate abilities and an item.

IF Slappy has a passive ability alerting him of those with force sensitivity or whatnot, he could use an active ability and an item kill. When I was Palpatine in the last game, I could use an electrocution and my lightsaber, as well as an ability that was a 1 shot governor swap (No, YOU WILL DIE that I used to swap on Malfatron at the end of day).

Mace Windu
Master, Human
8t1-Rk-3gLo3aKnklsBNOZNprKJTWf6aTMkDRAbrc9QBufc9bq7Sk0TSc7VGGT5wR4CmLbRy-HJPEHjnOmJICkzLlUCIbUJKvW0ZiRl0pLCqMR3eJH1ORFElWOzlMgMPtyQBDa62
"This party's over." - Mace Windu

You are aligned with the Jedi Order: Eliminate the Sith Order and all threats to the Galactic Republic. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. Your faction is allied with the Galactic Republic, but you don't need them to win.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Force Sense: Once per night, you may target a player to receive a report on whether or not they have a Force ability and their alignment if so.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• Purple Lightsaber (Melee): Can be used to parry, block, or kill a target player. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed what the item was. You cannot use this item two nights in a row, and you cannot choose the same action with the lightsaber two times in a row.

Mace Windu is limited to a role power (single) and starting item (single)

@AFlaccoSeagulls was:

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Knight, Human
a24JTaoec_hw78Ee_vsv7KTREENSzYXAhORYGJ9o80Lsj7N8zOdJEq7JGvp4qoE7Et38BvQ-Wt92zhmZT932RhIu3spy7fyZF6lrC_aoCVX4FmWrXFDHuNy15leUpW2HBfwSdzQ7
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

You are aligned with the Jedi Order: Eliminate the Sith Order and all threats to the Galactic Republic. At least one in your faction must be alive at the end of the game. Your faction is allied with the Galactic Republic, but you don't need them to win.

ROLE POWERS:

• Force Manipulate: Once per night, you can roleblock another target player. You can't roleblock that player with this ability again this game.
  • R2-D2 (droid): Once per night, you may target another player to receive a report on their alignment. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row, nor can you use it the first night of the game.
  • Deploy Droid: Once per night, you may permanently sacrifice a Droid ability (even one you can no longer use) to have them join the game as a pseudo-player called "Droid X" (X being the order in which they joined the game). Droids are considered Neutral-aligned (not counting towards ratios), of the Droid race, with their Title becoming what their Ability name was. If you ever die, all Droids you deployed die, too.
  • Order Droid (Day): At any time during the day except the final 30 minutes, via PM with the host, you may have any of the Droids you deployed change their vote to a player of your choosing. You may supply reasoning, but the Droid will paraphrase anything into its own words. Any Droids not voting by the final 30 minutes of the day automatically vote for a no lynch.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Blue Lightsaber (Melee): Can be used to parry or block on odd nights. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed what the item was. Additionally, the night after a successfully defending against an item, you may use the lightsaber to attempt to kill a target player, instead.

Wow losing Obi Wan hurts, but he can only use 1 and 1 item as well because he doesn't have a passive ability.

Darth Maul
Apprentice, Zabrak
yruotmmXepUBV1kSO8Ps5FBweBflc90jpZylfjrYgphqOs1iUoQEZ8zHajRfhTS0xnPwTnYv0GaRg_L3dUoEmZujG83rFdXWIIpaJCNTtB7dF0RmuCzv_Lt0QLIvqd42BHzK4g_2
"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul

You are aligned with the Sith Order: Your faction must outnumber the Jedi Order at the end of the game. You are not considered a threat to the Galactic Republic (your presence does not prevent the game from ending), but neither the Galactic Republic or Separatist Alliance actually win the game if at least one member of your faction remains alive with your win condition met.

ROLE POWERS:

• Force Jump: Once per night, target a player. Any abilities (but not items) they use on you that night will fail.
  • Interrogation (Droid): Once per night, target a player to receive a copy of all reports that player received throughout the game. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.
  • Deploy Droid: Once per night, you may permanently sacrifice a Droid ability (even one you can no longer use) to have them join the game as a pseudo-player called "Droid X" (X being the order in which they joined the game). Droids are considered Neutral-aligned (not counting towards ratios), of the Droid race, with their Title becoming what their Ability name was. If you ever die, all Droids you deployed die, too.
  • Order Droid (Day): At any time during the day except the final 30 minutes, via PM with the host, you may have any of the Droids you deployed change their vote to a player of your choosing. You may supply reasoning, but the Droid will paraphrase anything into its own words. Any Droids not voting by the final 30 minutes of the day automatically vote for a no lynch.
  • Double-Bladed Saber (Passive): While you are attempting to kill with a lightsaber at night, you cannot be disarmed or stolen from that night. However, if you are ever successfully parried, you die. Additionally, if you ever finish 2nd (or tied for 2nd) in voting during the day, you are lynched along with the majority lynch.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Red Lightsaber (Faction, Melee): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Can be used to parry, block, or kill a target player. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed what the item was. You can only choose to block or parry once each per game.

Notice Darth Maul can use an active ability and has the built in passive ability as well as an item

@RandyMossIsBoss was:

Grievous
General, Kaleesh
IOaEL7DmHdvWpbk-hLZqoO8zdxjHsU6bGJDaK3PpO16fVml9yaGxGjoppSKxoofAY8kobLVaBRUGR0Rs-Ou_lYYTHyBmjWHJ4P3AB8K0PYJQPsknHc6jB1Vv4lFM1sTsgB5QpNAv
"Your lightsabers will make a fine addition to my collection." - General Grievous

You are aligned with the Separatist Alliance: Your faction must match or outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:

• Guard (Droid): Once per night, target a player. If anyone else was attempting to target that player, their actions will fail and this ability will be automatically deployed as if Deploy Droid were used on it.
  • Battle (Droid): Once per game, at night, target a player. If that player attempts to kill someone during the night, that killing ability cannot be redirected or prevented (even if the killer is roleblocked).
  • Order Droid (Day): At any time during the day except the final 30 minutes, via PM with the host, you may have any of the Droids you deployed change their vote to a player of your choosing. You may supply reasoning, but the droid will paraphrase anything into its own words. Any Droids not voting by the final 30 minutes of the day automatically vote for a no lynch.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Quadruple Lightsaber (Faction, Melee): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Kill a target player. If that player is successfully killed this way, you obtain any items that player had in their inventory.
  • Armor (Passive): Protects the wearer against a single non-Force attack before breaking. Does not protect the wearer from being lynched.

Grievous also has two active items and an active ability.

I'll post my autopsy from this game:

On 10/5/2020 at 11:21 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

@MWil23 was:

Sheev Palpatine
Emperor, Human

R4f-Wi_eipvsO026MA4MYfhFG2iLJxbL16vk64sX2E-BIzJqlxXwMQYg-IOz2mny9RjGXPiJXHukCwq2XHEhDCB435I8azsz1cKeq0q3EhT0utjbkhqqlTSUa0uwRO16FwPhrfrc

"Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design." - Emperor Palpatine

You are aligned with the Galactic Empire: Eliminate all threats to the Galactic Empire.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• Force Lightning: Once per game, kill one other target player.
  • Force Scan: Once per night, you may target two other players to receive a report on whether or not they share the same alignment. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.
  • No, You Will Die! (day power): Once per game, can override a lynch to another player. Do this via PM before the day is actually hammered.
  • Imperial Chaos (passive): If you are ever killed, all Galactic Empire-aligned players are roleblocked the following night.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Lightsaber (melee): Can be used to kill, parry, or block. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed who attempted it and what item it was, and they will be disarmed (loses all items in inventory until the end of the next night). You cannot choose the same action with the lightsaber two nights in a row, but you can choose another.

In this case I had 2 abilities that I could use at the same time with a limited (1 shot) aspect on one and a day ability on one to go with an item.

So, I swapped Malfatron as the vote, electrocuted someone (I think it was Tugboat), and attempted to deploy my lightsaber and kill someone else, all in the same day/night, to go with a passive ability.