Which hypothetical cloned player duo would you want for a season

viking

Which cloned duo?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which hypothetical cloned duo would you want to win a SuperBowl?

• WR: Cooper Kupp & Cooper Kupp
    • OT: Trent Williams & Trent Williams
    • EDGE: TJ Watt & TJ Watt
    • CB: Trevon Diggs & Trevon Diggs

If the goal for the season was to win a Superbowl and hypothetically the quality of the rest of your team is solid which cloned duo are you taking to win a ring?

The options are as follows:

WR: Cooper Kupp

OT: Trent Williams

EDGE: TJ Watt

CB: Trevon Diggs

Trevon Diggs isn't on the level of the others.

As a Rams fan, I think AD and Miller is better than two Watts. Still great for sure, but even with Ramsey and Leonard Floyd, plus other solid players, the defense still got beat from time to time.

In the interest of picking someone other than Kupp, I'll go Williams, and I'd see if one can play LG and then proceed to average 7 ypc running to that side.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Trevon Diggs might be the most overrated player in the NFL right now. Dude couldn't cover to save his life this season.

Having 2 corners that can take the ball away and give it to your offense would be huge though.

Not saying 2 of T.diggs would give you 20 INTs but maybe 15? That's nearly an extra offensive possession a game.

34 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Hell yes.

Ramsey can play CB, S, and even LB. Having two of him would be absolutely insane.

You might be insane my buddy.

Having two gamewrecking pass-rushers supersedes anything two CBs, one CB & one S, etc & I don’t think it’s remotely close.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, ClutchDJ said:

Having two gamewrecking pass-rushers supersedes anything two CBs, one CB & one S, etc & I don’t think it’s remotely close.

Nah see my previous post.

AD and Miller are better than two Watts, so I've seen that already.

Ramsey is wholely unique in the NFL. Having two of him would allow you to do insane things with your defensive scheme.

1 hour ago, viking said:

Having 2 corners that can take the ball away and give it to your offense would be huge though.

Not saying 2 of T.diggs would give you 20 INTs but maybe 15? That's nearly an extra offensive possession a game.

You're also giving up like 2,000 yards + like a million TD's too so I don't think that averages out. Give me Jalen Ramsey or Marcus Peters over that.

1 hour ago, FrantikRam said:

Nah see my previous post.

AD and Miller are better than two Watts, so I've seen that already.

Ramsey is wholely unique in the NFL. Having two of him would allow you to do insane things with your defensive scheme.

Your previous post should’ve gave you more of a reason of going two Watts over two Ramseys, lol.

The scheme can be exotic & insane as possible, it’s not going to matter without a pass-rush, which we both know. What is two Ramseys really gonna do if the QB has 10 hours to throw? 

Honestly, he would be last on this list for me. That’s not really an indictment of his own ability, but more so how the offenses have sooooo many advantages it’s insane.

Two Watts > Two Trents > Two Kupps > Two Ramseys for me.

On 2/20/2022 at 8:02 PM, FrantikRam said:

AD and Miller are better than two Watts,

A decade ago, maybe. Miller hasn’t been remotely close to TJ’s level for years now. Donald doesn’t cover the gap on Watt that Watt has on Von.

Edited by Yin-Yang
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, ClutchDJ said:

Nope. Having 2 lockdown CBs makes a world of difference. Especially against Elite QBs. Elite secondary plus good pass rush = 2015 Broncos or 2013 Seahawks. 

Edited by Chargers