Dirk Koetter sticking around for 2018, Mike Smith and all assistant coaches too

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I will say that Koetter handled the last couple months with nothing but class. 

Agreed,  he has a chance to succeed,  I do think this offense has changed since Miami, but loyalty has to be put on the back burner and do a true evalution on the staff and roster.

I'm still peeved about the whole "Why Koetter needs to go" and the "Bring back Gruden" crap that's been going on the last couple months. I'm not saying that's why we were losing (close) games. But, like Brate said, it was definitely on everybody's mind.

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I will say that Koetter handled the last couple months with nothing but class. 

This is why we kept Koetter. The media was getting to him along with the pattern of the Glazers firing coaches after 2 years. You kill the moral of your coach with that kind of feel from ownership. Having some sort of job security where you can just go out and coach without thinking you’ll be fired every week will help anyone.

2 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

The hell does “as of right now” mean? Please some moronic team hire Smith to be HC and Glazers remove the blocking clause that allows that to not happen.

Yeah, this isnt over yet with Smith.  If Del Rio gets picked up by someone else then I ll believe.  Im sure he will have a meeting with the Glazers for his plans which must be approved.

Archived