MCU TA - Elite 8 - Dormammu (4) vs Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch (5)

Deadpulse

Elite 8 - Section 4  

30 members have voted

1. 1. 4th seed vs 5th seed

• Dormammu (4)
    • Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch (5)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/28/2022 at 10:00 PM

8 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Didn't Wanda's brother get blown up by a frickin helicopter in her first appearance?

dufuq does Pietro have to do with Wanda? Also, Dormammu has only one appearance while Wanda has become a force of nature Thanos feared since AOU. I dont understand your argument here. 

Realistically Dormammu probably wins. Perhaps it’s because she’s youngish, but Wanda hasn’t consistently proven to be one of the more mentally tough/stable Avengers. I could see Dormammu manipulating her and then stealing her power for his own dark aims.

I mean I haven’t watched the show, but from what I understand she was manipulated by a more experience witch for most of the spin-off show. Now imagine if the one doing the manipulation was one of the most powerful foes in all of the MCU. I can’t help but feel Wanda, while being one of the few Avengers with a powerset and strength of magic that could take down Dormammu (probably the only one considering Strange while more skilled isn’t as potent), she also has enough flaws that probably would be exploited. I’d go Dormammu 6.5/10.

• Like 1