WWF Attitude Era Mafia: WWF, Dudley Boyz, Brothers of Destruction WIN

MWil23

47 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Yea but he claimed well before you came thru like that. Mwil already popped up a secondary faction your not scum eliminating other scum faction as a threat are you?

Nope. Just couldnt help myself on the hammer.

Scum is scum.

And we cant trust vince for sure

Less believing what he said and more how and when he said it makes me believe he believed it coupled with 

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

We, the Ministry of Darkness are here to unleash a plague of evil on the WWF Universe. "Creatures of the night, it is the dawning of a new day. Tonight be witness to the rebirth of The Undertaker. The demon of darkness has seen to my resurrection..."

Leads me to suspect by how your interacting that you might be scum taking advantage of the situation to eliminate threats

24 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Less believing what he said and more how and when he said it makes me believe he believed it coupled with 

Leads me to suspect by how your interacting that you might be scum taking advantage of the situation to eliminate threats

As opposed to being town and eliminating threats?

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Im not sure what pickle motive was for going there.   I don't think Buff was getting close to being voted out/hammered, so making that play seems odd.  Pickle  spewing that buff is corporate aligned is WIFOM at this point

Shocked Bad News GIF

• Like 1