zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

So a night move that doesnt visit makes it through a jail? I'm not sure I follow.

I dont think its getting worth hung up on.

Bcb claimed he was jailed

Daboyle claims hes the jailor

Bcb said his move still worked.

Bcb has it narrowed down to 2 investigators.

For todays purposes, im satisfied with this

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

The way my PM is worded is extremely odd for a typical _______ role. There is a very solid chance I did _______ on you without actually being present. 

something something deck of cards. 

Dont inquire further, I wont tell you what I did. Just know, it was on Malf, but my results are on you.

Oh god if its this role lol

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Blackjack

The Blackjack may once per game during day choose to randomize all roles in the game. This will cause everyone's roles (not alignments) to be randomly switched around.

Just now, Malfatron said:

Oh god if its this role lol

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Blackjack

The Blackjack may once per game during day choose to randomize all roles in the game. This will cause everyone's roles (not alignments) to be randomly switched around.

Omg...if I ever create a game, 100% this goes into it

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Omg...if I ever create a game, 100% this goes into it

Or this one

The Ventriloquist may each night target another player and possess that target for the following day. The account of a possessed target will be handed over to the Ventriloquist who may post and vote on this account, pretending to be the original user behind the account. The possessed target will not be able to post or vote while possessed. The Ventriloquist may not target the same person on consecutive nights.

• Like 2

Just now, Malfatron said:

Or this one

The Ventriloquist may each night target another player and possess that target for the following day. The account of a possessed target will be handed over to the Ventriloquist who may post and vote on this account, pretending to be the original user behind the account. The possessed target will not be able to post or vote while possessed. The Ventriloquist may not target the same person on consecutive nights.

😂 Also a lot of fun

• Like 1

The Spartacus must counterclaim anyone who claims a role and state that they are the exact role being claimed by someone else. Spartacus may not claim, hint or explain that they are Spartacus and/or that they are claiming because they are being forced to

• Like 1