zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

2 minutes ago, DrDoomIQ said:

I was told that I was attacked, and that due to having used my ability I was safe, but that someone else would be the target and that it was Nacho. I wasn't told the nature of the attack, just that I avoided it and Nacho took it instead

Ok, im willing to wait for all details to come through from other players.

Today is infodump day, people.

Unvote

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

As another day began to end frayed nerves and the impossibility of the situation began to take its toll. Conversation turned to argument turned to condemnation turned accusation as voices were raised the argument turned physical and in the middle of the fray squire BeatCop-Police was pushed and fell backwards striking his head on the nearby wall and ending the groups infighting in a sickening instant. 

IT IS NOW NIGHT YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES from now TO SUBMIT YOUR MOVE

Give me Slappy or Malf at this point. Malf spent a good portion of the day "game solving" by looking up Wiki-Roles while making it look like he was contributing.

Slappy and Malf have a connection going back to N1 and I don't know that I believe his claim and we don't even know what the potato does if it's true.

Orca super suspect as well.

9 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:
9 hours ago, Whicker said:

For the record, I’m not a fan of the spitting gif. I’ve had disagreements with everyone here I think and crossed some lines but I’d rather us not go here 

major payne GIF

I got nothing. People want to take gifs personally, that's on them. 

I think that there's always room for self reflection and improvement. I would say that if Squire and Whicker have given you some things to consider, I'd personally recommend that you take the time to reflect a bit.

Squire has (rightfully) challenged me on some things in the past and helped me see some things as well, and looking back I appreciate it.

For what it's worth.