zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Page 5 playboi.

Make up some more BS.

Yep. This is what upsets me. Well within your right to claim this kind of stuff, but it's pretty damn clear I'm not lying and didn't make anything up. 

I'll see you all tomorrow. I'm actually putting the phone away this time 

1 minute ago, Raves said:

I thought I was then you voted after me.  Or maybe you voted him then moved off and then I voted him?

I definitely was the first person to vote him. Then you followed. I changed my vote later in the day because I also have a role that does not possess a "character name." I just wasn't going to go gung ho like Whicker did with it. I ended up switching back to Josh because the information we get or don't get from BCB should reveal quite a bit about certain players and the game itself.

Just now, Whicker said:

Yep. This is what upsets me. Well within your right to claim this kind of stuff, but it's pretty damn clear I'm not lying and didn't make anything up. 

I'll see you all tomorrow. I'm actually putting the phone away this time 

I proved you wrong and you are leaving. Cool.

Ice Cube Friday GIF

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Whicker for making up lies similar to the exact thing that "triggered" him.

Kill Me Smh GIF

Ok, so for my impartial opinion.....thats not what got Whicker upset. I believe its the stuff in this fashion

Whicker: "Vote Bcb, he is posting and never does on D1," shows an example from previous game as evidence

Somebody: "Thats BS, you said earlier its cause you don't like him", no such comment exists

Its the lies on easily provable info/posts that touch a nerve

But I only skimmed a good chunk of the posts tonight 

11 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Cool. You left out Raves, Matts and Doom, so they must be scum with you right?

I got nothing to hide, someone received something from me last night, but they weren't supposed to get it.

Someone made me go to an unintended place.

So theres a redirector

Either town moved you and its a null tell

Or scum moved you toward a town

27 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

as the day progressed it became more and more noticeable the steady increase in smoke from an increasing amount of fires and what was once a cacophony of sirens had steadily turned into what could almost be screams and gunshots.

just as the lead detective was preparing to go downstairs himself to investigate the officer he had sent down earlier slammed thru the rooftop door before quickly turning around and proceeding to lock and bar it with anything he could find.

"they've lost their minds they've all lost their minds!" as he explains the situation you all realize your predicament has changed your trapped on the roof of the tallest apt complex in the city with a horde of infected below you and no way out

as the situation unfolds the a few skeptics refuse to believe the officer and break for the door leading the charge was the head detective and a local priest  -town  pickle rick as they began unbarring the door its burst open from the other side as several zombies fill the stairway within and pull the priest inside they begin tearing him to pieces. quickly the rest of you shove the door closed and rebar it hoping it will be enough 

IT IS NOW DAY TWO 

tender-still-sore.gif

Thanks for the game @wolfeyestrklooks like a fun one!

• Like 1

I think we may have almost ended the game night 1.

2 hours ago, Forge said:

BCB is going to vote Josh and with 1.5 minutes remaining, I'm also going to vote Josh. 

BCB will be saved! 

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

This is the way 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

The bad news for BCB is that I'm watching the Devils game that is currently on the second intermission. If it comes back before night, I may forget to cast my lol 

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Oh noes!   I'll tag you! 

2 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Deadline is in 5 min @Forge

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Wolf doesnt want the game to end