zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So true. Don’t think I’ve ever been masons with Matts. Although if I ever do I doubt he’d turn on me 😡

I have

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I never turned on you. You were my #1. They kill you after you went rogue and tried to get exiled from the game. I tried to get TKN to let me PM you and he told me you were dead. I just about lost it on him and he said, you actually died, not that you were punished.

Thats the same night I killed Obi-Wan Kenobi. Rough night for young Anakin.

Forge turns on me on a regular basis

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

There is literally zero chance I would ever betray a partner. If we need a character witness, ask @TedLavie.

That said, I am not a mason this game. So I am not sure this is relevant. 

What about the game i hosted where you were a spy in 2 scum factions and you systematically killed off one of the entire other scum faction you were in

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Yep. And you wondered something about him. I just thought about that not really sure why 

I wondered a lot of things, but mostly it was about his lack of a push towards anything on me. He was practically told I visited and disarmed him and he said "interesting". I completely misread it and took it as a sign he was scum and proceeded to slaughter him the following night.

Not my best moment. If I was Vader at the time, it was brilliant however. So I guess its a matter of how you look at it.

Just now, Malfatron said:

What about the game i hosted where you were a spy in 2 scum factions and you systematically killed off one of the entire other scum faction you were in

Wrong. @Pickle Rick was in 2 factions. I simply made him an offer that he couldnt refuse; and he won. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I wondered a lot of things, but mostly it was about his lack of a push towards anything on me. He was practically told I visited and disarmed him and he said "interesting". I completely misread it and took it as a sign he was scum and proceeded to slaughter him the following night.

Not my best moment. If I was Vader at the time, it was brilliant however. So I guess its a matter of how you look at it.

18 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Interesting

Raves

shocked jeremy renner GIF

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Right. It’s not about shaming you or anything like that. It’s just something about this game kind of reminded me of that. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

explain yourself

Malf and Whicker are super cool guys. You are at the least very cool for a Cowboys fan. Its like my 3 favorite ice creams are Strawberry, Vanilla Bean and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, just because Strawberry and Vanilla are the top two doesn't mean I don't select some R.P.B.C. sometimes. You feel me?

Cedric The Entertainer GIF by CBS

• Like 3