zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

If we were bus driven, you should have actually watched me

13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Rephrasing

If we were bus driven (where all actions on you go to me and vice versa), if you targetted yourself with a watch, you actually would have watched me.

Unless theres a hosting choice on why this isnt the case

This is not a move that could've been redirected with bus driver.

Guys, this vote count isn't going to work for me. Get your act together. I hold you all personally responsible. 

RIP Nacho. 

Your loss will be remembered....possibly laughed at, but certainly remembered. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Guys, this vote count isn't going to work for me. Get your act together. I hold you all personally responsible. 

RIP Nacho. 

Your loss will be remembered....possibly laughed at, but certainly remembered. 

He died, hopefully holding a banana

Spoiler

So he could make one last "Banana Splat"

• Like 1

So I’m not reading. I don’t care enough. If someone wants to give me a summary that’s fine. I guess you can lie about it and direct my vote if you want. Otherwise I’m going bcb for claiming to be jailed and using a move 

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

@Malfatron Even if it was a move that could've been, I should've still seen the bus driver having visited either of us.

... pretty sure the bus driver in this scenario visits Matts/Me. You however would see Matts visit you if you both are telling the truth. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Likely nobody

Im guessing pickle was vigged

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Zombie

The Zombie infects a player each night and wins if the number of infected players ever outnumber the number of healthy players.

This is an independent/third party-aligned role. Infecting someone does not convert said player - an infected player keeps their role and alignment. This is a much less broken version of a Cult Leader. If your setup has a Zombie, maybe consider also including a Deprogrammer-type role.

Edited by Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So I’m not reading. I don’t care enough. If someone wants to give me a summary that’s fine. I guess you can lie about it and direct my vote if you want. Otherwise I’m going bcb for claiming to be jailed and using a move 

Not going to try to sway you, but there is some janky stuff going on. 

I'm not likely to change off of Squire. He had given zero contribution to the game. Zero problem solving. 

• Like 2