FF Eagles '22 Circle of Jerks mock draft

Danger

55) Arizona Cardinals 

Arizona is in a bit of an odd spot where they play well most of the year but sucks when it matters. So do they build up or rebuild? 
Get a runningback to pair with Connor could make sense, adding more weapons or oline help to help Kyler live up to how he thinks of himself.

But they probably will be losing Chandler Jones, so edge will be a huge need. Even with him adding a guy outside would be helpful. So..

Arizona selects...

Kingsley Enagbare EDGE South Carolina
roymem4ki9v6c9hombju.jpg

Good length, power edge who can stand up or put his hand in the ground. Immediate fit for any 3-4 teams.
I think on the Eagles side he's a solid fit if they are adding a SAM/Joker type of guy to expand on what Avery was doing.
Basically instead of Ojabo rd1, Kingsley or Bonitto could be rd2 guys they might target for similar roles.

56) Cowboys up next so would be @Danger unless we want @Matts4313 to taint this thing. 

With the 57th pick the Buffalo Bills select:

Sean Rhyan becomes second UCLA OT leaving for the NFL - Los Angeles Times

G Sean Rhyan - UCLA

I once again considered Tariq Woolen. They're kind of spotty across from TreDavious White, also considered Cameron Thomas as he's probably the highest rated DLineman around for me right now and TDN says D-Line is their primary concern, but they just took Rosseau in the 1st this past draft cycle, would prefer to let that play out. IOL was another listed need, and I think Rhyan is the BPA there by a good margin. This is Josh Allen's team, keep enabling him to be great.

@EaglesPeteC 58 with Atlanta

60) Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Now that Tom is back it resets things and Tampa is back in win now.
Luckily Round 1 was already in that vein with Dotson.

I think Gronk comes back, some of the other guys leaving decide to come back for another one.
So they can go in a lot of directions.

Bucs select...

DT Phidarian Mathis, Alabama

011121_MFB_MathisPh_CFP_KG2985.jpg

Big bodied DT to play next to Vea, well rounded Bama DT that can help the backers continue to move freely behind them.

@Danger with San Fran's first pick at #61

With the 61st pick the San Francisco 49ers select

Roadrunners wide receiver Tariq Woolen gets ready for a play during... News  Photo - Getty Images

CB Tariq Woolen, UTSA

The 49ers need a CB bad, assuming they don't get one in free agency at least. It was between Woolen and Derion Kendrick for me, and they're both going to be relatively raw. Woolen has the higher ceiling IMO.

@EaglesPeteC 62 with Big Red (KC)

• Like 1

64) Denver Broncos 

first pick for them. Lots of LBs and edges they could chose from, they have another selection in like ten picks so they bet on one of those guys making it and look at someone who probably won’t given how thin the board is getting.

OT Abraham Lucas, Washington State

OIF.UjqJUGnmnWzpZkpJaegXSA?pid=ImgDet&dp

Well put together captain who held down the right side of the line at WSU. 

Eagles related I could very much see Denver being a team that moves for Dillard. They have that late 3rd from the Von trade like this pick is from. So if they did do that and this pick they’d have bookend Washington State Cougars.

Thats the end of round 2, @Dangerup with Jags at 65)