How'd I do?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How'd I do?

• Great
    • Good
    • Meh
    • Maybe try soccer

1. Jaguars: Ikem Ekwonu, OG NC State

It seems nobody knows what Jacksonville will do at this point. Getting protection for Trevor Lawrence is priority number one, and they have options. Evan Neal is the popular choice right now but they could bring Cam Robinson back and Walker Little looked good as a rookie. Ekwonu has the versatility to be a pro bowl tackle or all-pro guard

2. Lions: Aidan Hutchinson, DE Michigan

A hard working team that didn't have the talent to win many games, Detroit has a lot of needs they can fill with this pick. Michigan native Aidan Hutchinson is the logical fit and can bring much needed pass rush help to a defense that hasn't had any for a while

3. Texans: Kayvon Thibodeaux, DE Oregon

Lovie Smith takes over what is likely the least talented roster in the NFL. Davis Mills looked solid in 2021 likely locking him in as the starter for another year. Houston should look to add the best talent possible with this pick which is Thibodeaux, an NFL-ready pass rusher with as much upside as anyone in this class

4. Jets: Evan Neal, OT Alabama

Joe Douglas has made it clear the Jets' objective this offseason is to get Zach Wilson more help. With two picks in the top 10, Evan Neal should be the target as a guy who can start at either tackle spot right away. Mekhi Becton's situation is one to monitor - if they can get a Becton/Neal/AVT trio on the line, Wilson is in good hands

5. Giants: Charles Cross, OT Mississippi State

Not much went right for the Giants in 2021, one bright spot being Andrew Thomas' emergence after a shaky rookie year. Nate Solder is on his way out so the Giants need to continue building their line by taking Cross 5th. Thomas and Cross on both sides of Daniel Jones could be a top tackle duo in a few years

6. Panthers: Kenny Pickett, QB Pittsburgh

This probably isn't the plan for Panthers fans, with no 2nd or 3rd most would like them to trade down and/or go OL. Sam Darnold's contract and the lack of picks makes finding a QB elsewhere a tall task. Pickett was recruited by Matt Rhule at Temple so the interest could still be there

7. Giants (via CHI): Sauce Gardner, CB Cincinnati

Perhaps no player has seen a jump quite like Gardner's, allowing zero touchdowns in his college career leading Cincinnati to the college football playoff. With a fast 40 time under his belt, the Giants could be intrigued by the lock down potential he has and may have a big need at the position with Bradberry and Jackson's futures up in the air

8. Falcons: Kyle Hamilton, S Notre Dame

What a tossup this would be, couldn't go wrong with Stingley here but Hamilton makes an argument for being the best player in this class and will undoubtedly have a huge impact wherever he ends up. Atlanta could use his versatility and range badly in their secondary

9. *Steelers: Malik Willis, QB Liberty

This pick obviously hinges on what Pittsburgh is able to do in free agency and the trade market. I don't personally love any of their current QB's and wouldn't mind them changing it all up. A superstar like Rodgers or Watson seems out of the picture, leaving them with second tier guys like Jimmy G, Carson Wentz, or Mitch Trubisky. They all have their positives, and regardless of who they get I believe the right option would be moving up for Willis and letting him sit a year behind someone like Trubisky

10. Commanders: Derek Stingley Jr., CB LSU

Same applies to Washington, they'll get a QB somehow. My guess is they also get a guy from that second tier and hope for Wills/Pickett. Stingley is a great backup plan, a top five talent who's under performed more recently but still has a ton of potential to be a top corner

11. Jets (via SEA): Drake London, WR USC

Continue building for Wilson. Corey Davis was a nice addition as a free agent last year and Elijah Moore looked great. With London in the fold, Wilson has an elite group of pass catchers to work with. That along with building blocks on the O-Line and Michael Carter in the backfield, the Jets could have a dangerous offense brewing

12. Vikings: David Ojabo, DE Michigan

The defensive end position has been a whirlwind for Minnesota the last few years, Everson Griffin coming and going, Danielle Hunter's injuries and not being able to find a second option, this would be a great chance to solve it. Ojabo may be a bit of a project, but he has great size and showed his athleticism at the combine. If the top two corners are gone, Ojabo would be a great move

13. Browns: Garrett Wilson, WR Ohio State

I think Cleveland should attack this position in mock free agency and early in the draft. Not sure what's going to happen with Jarvis Landry, but if he's gone the WR room is open for additions. Wilson has fantastic hands and is the chain mover Baker Mayfield needs to reach his potential. If they could get Wilson and Allen Robinson, they should be set

14. Ravens: Trevor Penning, OT Northern Iowa

Baltimore is obviously at its best when Lamar Jackson can get the offense going and score points. They need to keep Lamar healthy and on the field, which means the offensive line needs some big upgrades. Ronnie Stanley's injury is a concern and they don't currently have any great options on the right side. Penning is a fast riser that fits well

15. Eagles (via MIA): Devin Lloyd, LB Utah

Linebacker isn't a position the Eagles take early, I get that, but at some point they have to get more explosive and overall more talented at linebacker. Lloyd is the best linebacker in this class and gives Philly the leader it's been lacking at LB

16. Eagles (via IND): Jermaine Johnson, DE Florida State

The front seven continues to be the emphasis with these acquired draft picks, this time adding a potential star for the line. Brandon Graham only has a few years left and behind Josh Sweat, Philly has few long term options. Johnson has room to grow as a football player which makes him enticing here

17. Chargers: Jordan Davis, DT Georgia

Davis to LA is one of my favorite picks and I really hope it happens. Linval Joseph could walk in free agency which would leave a big hole on the DL and run defense overall. Davis has his limitations but moves well for his size and would immediately be a top run stopper in the league

18. *Cowboys: Tyler Linderbaum, C Iowa

Linderbaum is probably a top ten player in this class, the downside being he's a center. Whoever is able to get him will get a pro ready interior lineman and Dallas could look to jump ahead of Philly to get their guy. Biadasz can move to guard replacing Connor Williams

19. Eagles: Andrew Booth Jr., CB Clemson

Secondary is the focus now, a unit that's very thin behind Darius Slay and usually the reason the Eagles lose games. Booth had a great college career and has played well against top competition

20. Broncos (via PIT): George Karlaftis, DE Purdue

Von Miller's likely return may change this pick, but Karlaftis would be good value here at a position of need. Denver lacks the consistent pass rush that lead them to those deep playoff runs and adding Karlaftis gets them closer

21. Patriots: Treylon Burks, WR Arkansas

Probably my favorite receiver in this class, Burks can be a versatile weapon the Patriots could use similarly to the way SF uses Deebo Samuel. Kendrick Bourne and Hunter Henry proved to be solid additions and they need another playmaker to round the offense out

22. Raiders: Nakobe Dean, LB Georgia

Las Vegas may have overachieved a bit last season, there's still a lot of work to be done on the defense. Cory Littleton hasn't had the same production he used to and the defense could use a high energy tackling machine like Dean

23. Cardinals: Kenyon Green, OG Texas A&M

Offensive line has been an issue in Arizona since they thought Josh Rosen was the future. More notably the interior that could use some upgrades, starting with Green. Just like the Ravens, the team is nothing without their athletic QB

24. Saints (via DAL): Chris Olave, WR Ohio State

I expect Jameis Winston and Michael Thomas to be back in 2022. With cap space issues it'll be a challenge to bring in outside guys and they need a lot more than just Michael Thomas. Olave gives them another Ohio State product who can pile on yards and be a downfield weapon for Jameis

25. Bills: Zion Johnson, OG Boston College

Buffalo has just about as good of a roster as you could ask for, one of the holes being the offensive line. Johnson would be a welcome upgrade over Cody Ford, leaving free agency to fill defensive needs

26. Titans: Jameson Williams, WR Alabama

The Julio Jones trade hasn't gone exactly as we had all thought it would so far and much like Buffalo, they're a great team that's just a couple upgrades away from playing in the super bowl. With AJ Brown the only reliable target, I could see Tennessee taking a chance on Williams, who's a great player but dealing with an injury. They've been no strangers to picking players with injuries (Simmons, Farley)

27. Buccaneers: Trent McDuffie, CB Washington

Opinions seem to vary greatly on McDuffie, but opinions don't vary on the Bucs secondary - they need help. The most glaring reason why they didn't make it to the super bowl, changes are expected in the secondary and they might rebuild the whole unit

28. Packers: Bernhard Raimann, OT Central Michigan

I have no idea what will happen with the Rodgers situation, I was pretty convinced he was going to Denver for a while but for now I'll keep him in Green Bay. If that's the case, it's always a good idea to get Rodgers upgrades along the offensive line

29. Dolphins (via SF): Travon Walker, DE Georgia

Miami has a ton of cap space to work with and with all the recent draft picks spent on offensive lineman, I think they sign someone like Brandon Scherff and use this pick on the defensive side of the ball. Walker gives Miami a great young duo with Phillips

30. Chiefs: George Pickens, WR Georgia

Kansas City really hasn't had any pressing needs since Patrick Mahomes took over, this pick being another good chance to grab one of the many talented offensive weapons. Pickens has insane hands and if he works out, would finally give the Chiefs another threat at receiver next to Hill

31. Bengals: Derion Kendrick, CB Georgia

Cincinnati's outstanding postseason run was ended in large part to their secondary. Chidobe Awuzie has turned into a great investment and could use more help. I expect Cincinnati to go all in on offensive line in free agency and land someone like Terron Armstead

32. Lions: Kaiir Elam, CB Florida

I don't like the idea of QB here. Jeff Okudah hasn't panned out so far and the defense needs help in the secondary bad. Elam could be their CB1 with this pick from the Rams and they can go after a WR like Wan'Dale Robinson with their early pick in round two

Love it for the Falcons imo best player in this draft coming out prospect wise and i would love to add him to our secondary.  If Richie Grant from last year who was my #1 safety in that class coming out and Hamilton both hit.  You add those 2 to A.J. Terrell and a FA CB and our secondary is gonna be something serious. 

8 hours ago, Nickpeloso17 said:

21. Patriots: Treylon Burks, WR Arkansas

Your fired.

You fell for the draft "so experts " BS.   What have you seen that make him a 1st RD choice.  Has no clue how to run a route tree. Runs Gadgets plays in college and bombed at the Combine.

Do you really think facing NFL defenses he's anywhere close to a Elite WR. Matter of fact I don't see him being a #2!!!! DB will be on him before his 1st step.

I always hear "did you see him against Alabama" Well, the CBs for Bama  one is going 4th RD the other 5/6 RD !!!!!!!!

Also added 

Malik Willis, QB Liberty  ----   Come on, you really think the Pittsburgh is going trade away draft capital for a RB with a great arm!!!! He has shown nothing close to being a QB let alone a NFL QB.

So you would risk your job, draft capital and the future of your franchise. On a project!!!!! 

Anyone can make a mocks. They have nothing to lose if their wrong. Ask yourself ---would you bet your house on Willis????????? Heck No!!!!!!!

23 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Your fired.

You fell for the draft "so experts " BS.   What have you seen that make him a 1st RD choice.  Has no clue how to run a route tree. Runs Gadgets plays in college and bombed at the Combine.

Do you really think facing NFL defenses he's anywhere close to a Elite WR. Matter of fact I don't see him being a #2!!!! DB will be on him before his 1st step.

I always hear "did you see him against Alabama" Well, the CBs for Bama  one is going 4th RD the other 5/6 RD !!!!!!!!

Also added 

Malik Willis, QB Liberty  ----   Come on, you really think the Pittsburgh is going trade away draft capital for a RB with a great arm!!!! He has shown nothing close to being a QB let alone a NFL QB.

So you would risk your job, draft capital and the future of your franchise. On a project!!!!! 

Anyone can make a mocks. They have nothing to lose if their wrong. Ask yourself ---would you bet your house on Willis????????? Heck No!!!!!!!

A lot of people like Burks… sure he has a lot to improve on (as does any college WR) but he brings as much versatility as any receiver in this draft. If he were to go to a team like the Patriots that can supposedly develop talent like they do, shouldn’t be a problem. Although I’m sure you’re still a little mad about how Harry has panned out so..

And as for Willis I don’t follow you there either, teams trade up for projects all the time. 49ers literally traded three firsts for one last year who was arguably as far along as Willis is right now. Gonna ignore the RB comment, you seem to have some sort of bias there so there’s no point

On top of that I have Pitt getting another potential starter in Trubisky and unless you somehow think they’re getting Rodgers or something this is much more realistic and they’ve been vocal about their interest. Not sure if you’re in denial about the interest in Willis but it’s 100% there

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nickpeloso17 said:

A lot of people like Burks… sure he has a lot to improve on (as does any college WR) but he brings as much versatility as any receiver in this draft. If he were to go to a team like the Patriots that can supposedly develop talent like they do, shouldn’t be a problem. Although I’m sure you’re still a little mad about how Harry has panned out so..

And as for Willis I don’t follow you there either, teams trade up for projects all the time. 49ers literally traded three firsts for one last year who was arguably as far along as Willis is right now. Gonna ignore the RB comment, you seem to have some sort of bias there so there’s no point

On top of that I have Pitt getting another potential starter in Trubisky and unless you somehow think they’re getting Rodgers or something this is much more realistic and they’ve been vocal about their interest. Not sure if you’re in denial about the interest in Willis but it’s 100% there

As a Steelers fan, I like Willis, and if he’s the pick at 20 so be it. But I’m not a fan of trading up for him. Especially with Kenyon Green still on the board at 20, which is the route I’d prefer them to take.

sure he has a lot to improve on (as does any college WR) but he brings as much versatility as any receiver in this draft.

I disagree completely. 1st RD WR should be close to (elite) perfect. Garrett Wilson, Jameson Williams, Chris Olave are 1st RD elite talent that's it!!! All the others have flaws in their game.  You say versatility for Burks where, you think slot, that laughable this is the NFL he would have no chance against quicker CBs. Outside that another adventure. He runs deep that's it , CB again smother him. They know he's a one trick pony, with average speed. Oh ya it had everything to do with Harry. Match their results they are the same player. I almost lost a TV when the Pats took him!!!  Only elite in the 1st both players are not  close to 1st RD talent.

Willis I don’t follow you there either, teams trade up for projects all the time.

This is your argument for Willis, really!!!!  This is my argument as well they trade up and look like fools!!!! Look at draft history. It's loaded with lets trade up becasue he has potential !!!! Gm year later Can I take your order sir!!!!! 

Oh and by the way, Lance will be another one that didn't stick to the wall! Yours truly Jordan Love and everyone from the past that failed.

Treylon Burks is consistently mocked in the first. We get it, your big board is different. Go cry about it in your own mock.

Steelers trade up is reasonable if they’re as enamored with Willis as the rumors say too.

Good mock.

10 minutes ago, KJtheWicked said:

As a Steelers fan, I like Willis, and if he’s the pick at 20 so be it. But I’m not a fan of trading up for him. Especially with Kenyon Green still on the board at 20, which is the route I’d prefer them to take.

Bet the house on him!!!!! What do you lose if it fails? What the probability that he can succeed. Recently you seen two QBs with the " so call " huge upside. Hows that working out!!!  Ya I know give then time and you will see it was worth the gamble. Ya right.

Here one for Steelers fans, I say the should draft. Howell or Desmond Ridder.  At lest the odds are better than taking a RB !!  Oh last don't listen to sports media they have no clue. Don't be a sheep.

43 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Treylon Burks is consistently mocked in the first. We get it, your big board is different. Go cry about it in your own mock.

Steelers trade up is reasonable if they’re as enamored with Willis as the rumors say too.

Good mock.

Thank you thank you

51 minutes ago, m haynes said:

I disagree completely. 1st RD WR should be close to (elite) perfect. Garrett Wilson, Jameson Williams, Chris Olave are 1st RD elite talent that's it!!! All the others have flaws in their game.  You say versatility for Burks where, you think slot, that laughable this is the NFL he would have no chance against quicker CBs. Outside that another adventure. He runs deep that's it , CB again smother him. They know he's a one trick pony, with average speed. Oh ya it had everything to do with Harry. Match their results they are the same player. I almost lost a TV when the Pats took him!!!  Only elite in the 1st both players are not  close to 1st RD talent.

This is your argument for Willis, really!!!!  This is my argument as well they trade up and look like fools!!!! Look at draft history. It's loaded with lets trade up becasue he has potential !!!! Gm year later Can I take your order sir!!!!! 

Oh and by the way, Lance will be another one that didn't stick to the wall! Yours truly Jordan Love and everyone from the past that failed.

I guess we just see different players in Burks, most have him as a top 25 guy but I’m not gonna say you’re wrong, we haven’t seen any of these guys in the NFL yet

Trading up for a project makes a lot of sense. Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson were all projects at the time and were all traded up for. Safe to say all those teams would do it again

Obviously it’s not a sure thing, the 1st overall pick is the closest thing to that and even then. They’re called a “project” because they have great tools but haven’t yet put them together - hence why it’s risky, doesn’t always work and teams aren’t always willing to do it

• Like 1