Rodgers reportedly coming back

Arthur Penske

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I've wanted us to go all-in with Rodgers since he was like 30. He's folded in the playoffs too many times since then for me to trust him and be as excited as I would've been 5 years ago, but I'm pretty jacked to know that our FO can flip a switch, dump the status quo and operate in uncharted territory if the situation calls for it. I'm also a draft nerd who's never seen Love consistently in practice, of course I would've been jacked for hordes more picks, but I'm just a turd on a forum, why does it matter what my opinion is? I wouldn't have made this move, I'd have shipped off Aaron, doesn't mean I can't look at it objectively and say the FO handled this well. 

This works for me ^
It is what it is at this juncture.

In a weird "never happen" future...I think the team should start considering TRADING some top talents BEFORE they hit critical mass $$$-wise - take the haul and replenish with younger, cheaper talent.

Keep supplementing the draft with TOP PICKS - that in theory - we wouldnt have because we'd be fielding a good (i.e. drafting low in the order) team.

I'll show myself out now...

7 minutes ago, FAH1223 said:

We need to make a thread in August predicting HOW the Packers will choke in January.

I'm gonna presume you're kidding.....but we cant be that psychotic a fan base as to put ourselves through that - can we?

• Like 1

This is so dumb. Literally any of you who likes Aaron Rodgers still I dislike. Biggest egomaniac in the history of the sport.

We are now a minimum of 5 years from winning a Super Bowl.

How they can expect to pay Rodgers this much money and compete for anything other than divisional crowns I have no idea.

The best thing that can happen for the Packers now is an unexpected series of embarrassing losses that take the life out of the team and forces Rodgers to retire or demand a trade after this year.

Idiocy.