2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

Also, this is why I laugh at Lombardi trying to think he is so much smarter than everyone by backing every single move by the team....After the surgery took place and there was a report that surgery went well, he tweeted out that this surgery is one almost everyone fully recovers and it is not a big deal and shouldn't impact the trade talks much at all. Um, really? A surgery that takes FOUR months to recover is just minor and should not impact trade talks when Jimmy would not be able to take part in any of the offseason activities until training camp? Like nothing could go wrong in the four month recovery? The Niners need to hire him as PR since he pretty much does it for free on a daily basis for them anyways LOL.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think you meant JC Tretter, and I agree with you! We need to sign Tretter ASAP! 

Unless we are losing Mack for sure, I don't think we are likely to do that as I can't recall a time where either has ever played guard. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Unless we are losing Mack for sure, I don't think we are likely to do that as I can't recall a time where either has ever played guard. 

I mean are we even sure Mack is returning? At what point will he be making his decision? Until a decision is being made, I can't take it as him coming back for sure. 

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean are we even sure Mack is returning? At what point will he be making his decision? Until a decision is being made, I can't take it as him coming back for sure. 

I'd say that the niners know by now. I figure with all the history between Mack and Shanny, no way that he leaves him twisting in the wind like that. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

John Lynch seemed confident that he was coming back. Sounded like he was getting married in Ireland or something based on a tweet I saw the other day. 

• Like 1

Just now, adamq said:

Mack has already announced he is returning 

When did he announce that?

4 minutes ago, GW21 said:

John Lynch seemed confident that he was coming back. Sounded like he was getting married in Ireland or something based on a tweet I saw the other day. 

Lynch also said having Jimmy on the roster would "curtail" the types of moves they could make to then saying a few weeks later that nothing changed with him being on the roster.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'd say that the niners know by now. I figure with all the history between Mack and Shanny, no way that he leaves him twisting in the wind like that. 

I mean if they got full assurances that he will be returning? Then great! Just has not been announced yet and I'm surprised no one asked either of them about Mack the last few days.