2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

I think it's easy to see we haven't made any contract restructures as of yet. Jimmy will be cut before the new league year starts. They probably will hold out before cutting him until they have no choice.  

Edited by 49erurtaza
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I think it's easy to see we haven't made any contract restructures as of yet. Jimmy will be cut before the new league year starts. They probably will hold out before cutting him until they have no choice.  

100% agree

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

As I've been saying…… TIME TO MOVE ON!!! No need to spend any more time on this. 

Let's hope tomorrow we hear something on us being linked to Gilmore. Wonder if we look at a slot corner and let K'waun go? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

As I've been saying…… TIME TO MOVE ON!!! No need to spend any more time on this. 

Let's hope tomorrow we hear something on us being linked to Gilmore. Wonder if we look at a slot corner and let K'waun go? 

Remember his 7.5m cap hit if we cut him. Means we are only saving 18 of we do cut him. Right now we are about 10 over

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Remember his 7.5m cap hit if we cut him. Means we are only saving 18 of we do cut him. Right now we are about 10 over

It's okay, that gets us under the limit at the start of the new year. We can restructure a few deals and open up even more. 

Just give me Gilmore damn it!!!! 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Mm thinks we will over pay for a corner. 

We really going to restructure AA. Don't love that

What exactly constitutes overpaying for a corner? Does he just mean we will go after a top corner? Why say "overpay" here? That's stupid phrasing. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Mm thinks we will over pay for a corner. 

We really going to restructure AA. Don't love that

I agree! I don’t wanna touch AA this early into his contract…..im a futurist and the Rams approach will bite them in the butt eventually lol.

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What exactly constitutes overpaying for a corner? Does he just mean we will go after a top corner? Why say "overpay" here? That's stupid phrasing. 

Sorry, I left out the top corner part 😂