2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I doubt it's as bad as it looks right now but even at 16-18M, he is way overpaid. 

Free agency really allows average players to get paid like superstars lol.

It's 4 / 84. 

I'm sure he won't see it all, but those are the baseline numbers that matter. 

Given hopkins is at 27 and Adams is going to need a new deal that will certainly reset it, I Think we are just seeing the jump in positional value right here. 

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Trent Baalke

Goes beyond Trent....Say what you want about him, but he wasn't a guy to give out contracts like this one. You can argue he should have done much more in free agency but he had a clear philosophy and it did not consist of overpaying for guys like Kirk. 

Just now, Forge said:

It's 4 / 84. 

I'm sure he won't see it all, but those are the baseline numbers that matter. 

Given hopkins is at 27 and Adams is going to need a new deal that will certainly reset it, I Think we are just seeing the jump in positional value right here. 

4 years 72M with a chance to get to 84M....Likely won't even get close to that but 18M per year is a big overpay regardless. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

4 years 72M with a chance to get to 84M....Likely won't even get close to that but 18M per year is a big overpay regardless. 

Michael Gallup made a mistake lol 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

5 / 50. 

Really good deal if he's the same player, but that's a big if. First time in his career he was anywhere near as good as he was last year. 

• Like 1

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Sounds like chargers going to sign JC Jackson. 

I've heard they made him a formal offer, and they have seemed to be in this whole time, but I haven't seen that they've agreed to anything yet.