2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

We still gonna try to sign verett too? If so this defense could be ridiculous. At least for the couple games he stays healthy. Really would like our starting safeties back though. Tartt’s under rated. And may have cost himself some looks with his muffed INT to send us to the super bowl. 

2 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Dang, what is Jacksonville doing? They sign Kirk to a monster contract and over pay Zay Jones then let D.J. Chark walk for 10 mil. I would have picked up Chark over either of those guys. 

Lol Baalke….i wonder if there is any ACL injuries in the draft for him to draft this year.

Just now, 9erFreak77 said:

Lol Baalke….i wonder if there is any ACL injuries in the draft for him to draft this year.

They just cut Myles Jack as well. Not sure what their cap situation is after the ridiculous splurge they just went on, but I would have thought they could have at least got something for him in a trade if they were set on moving on from him. 

1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

Wish really struggled in the 2nd half of last season....unless he was playing hurt, i'd go after Hekker

I get the point of void years, but still not a big fan. 

I believe the only deals we have with void years are Ward, Armstead & Ford, correct?

Correct AA's is 2025, Ward is 2023, as is Dee's 2023, when they'd become FAs if no deals are reached, hoping they extend Ward.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

They just cut Myles Jack as well. Not sure what their cap situation is after the ridiculous splurge they just went on, but I would have thought they could have at least got something for him in a trade if they were set on moving on from him. 

Wow just saw that about Jack……Jags are turning into a laughing stock at the moment.

Fellas, LET IT GO!!!!!!!!! The deadline has passed to give a damn anymore. Let's focus on free agency and other potential signings. 

Today is the day I'm interested in hearing if there will be any news on Key or a potential WR target.

• Like 1