Deadpulse

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

My hidden special is called the Thumbs Down

If i win this title

Evolution will no longer exist
  - All members lose the Evolution wincon, including you

No idea what would happen next, but im here for the chaos

I 100% cc this...

"4. Please keep your hidden talent to yourself throughout the game, even among your faction."

Malf would not openly break a rule. This has to be a lie. 

Also, you never changed roles, you changed alignments. 

Anyone opposed to making night moves due by 6pm est today? That way I can knock out processing early.

Also I may add a "4 title... Or most titles after day 8 whichever comes first" stip. This was a highly experimental game and the wincons might need tweaking... Though Four horsemen would've won night 1 if it was less than 4 so IDK. Appreciate feedback 

25 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Anyone opposed to making night moves due by 6pm est today? That way I can knock out processing early.

Also I may add a "4 title... Or most titles after day 8 whichever comes first" stip. This was a highly experimental game and the wincons might need tweaking... Though Four horsemen would've won night 1 if it was less than 4 so IDK. Appreciate feedback 

I think an undisclosed day end would be best. That way people dont save up to shoot their shot for one day of title winning. 

Also, I think had names/roles/alignments not been so openly revealed, the game would have ended already. The four horseman (and woman) were on a tear day 1. No one knew who they were day 1 and it almost exploded lol. 

The triggered events have been interesting. I think that the Wyatt Family had less of a chance than almost anyone not named DX. 

The voting mechanic has been pretty solid for the most part IMO. If everyone is active, I think matches would go quicker. This is also a good indicator of alignment without blatantly giving anything away. Only suggestion is to not list a vote count during the match and just say when the special modifier procs and match is locked. This makes people need to be more invested and harder to decipher who's vote counts and who's didnt.  

I also think titles getting stripped kinda hinders this game too. 

Hopefully you see these as constructive and not just criticism.

• Like 2