Michael Gallup 5 year / 62.5 million extension with Dallas

TheRealMcCoy

23 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Jump balls? Sounds like Dak sucks and throwing him the ball. Dude is 176 Lbs stick. No wonder he’s always hurt! Dak thinks he’s throwing to Megatron. 

Or maybe Gallup is actually just really good at jump balls/ contested catches. It’s not that he is forced to do it all the time, he’s just shown an impressive ability to do it. He’s an acrobat. He’s also 205lbs and plays heavier than that. Physical side of the game has never been an issue. Still remember him torching Ramsey and Ramsey crying about it because he felt the guy was too physical for him on the play 😉

Edited by NoFlyZone
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Jump balls? Sounds like Dak sucks and throwing him the ball. Dude is 176 Lbs stick. No wonder he’s always hurt! Dak thinks he’s throwing to Megatron. 

I think you are missing what I am saying. Gallup has a weird ability to do this in basically most games he has been healthy:

Its not that the balls are in a bad spot, its that when its a really tough catch, I would trust him more than anyone else on our roster since 2014 Bryant. 

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

Or maybe Gallup is actually just really good at jump balls/ contested catches. It’s not that he is forced to do it all the time, he’s just shown an impressive ability to do it. He’s an acrobat. He’s also 205lbs and plays heavier than that. Physical side of the game has never been an issue. Still remember him torching Ramsey and Ramsey crying about it because he felt the guy was too physical for him on the play 😉

What has happened the last few times we’ve played? Who won? Specially in the playoffs.. 

47 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think you are missing what I am saying. Gallup has a weird ability to do this in basically most games he has been healthy:

Its not that the balls are in a bad spot, its that when its a really tough catch, I would trust him more than anyone else on our roster since 2014 Bryant. 

Gallup’s career catch% is 55.. That’s not amazing, that’s pretty damm avg. maybe game plan and not make him jump? Idk seems like a logical thing to do. He’s also dropped a number of balls because he’s “jumped” for it. A few memorable ones no? 

17 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

What has happened the last few times we’ve played? Who won? Specially in the playoffs.. 

Give us McVay and lets see what happens.

Gallup’s career catch% is 55.. That’s not amazing, that’s pretty damm avg. maybe game plan and not make him jump? Idk seems like a logical thing to do. He’s also dropped a number of balls because he’s “jumped” for it. A few memorable ones no? 

I literally addressed this in my original post. This feels like we are going in circles because he doesnt run the 4.5 yard routes that our HOF TE/WR/RB run (hopefully you are in on the joke). 

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Give us McVay and lets see what happens.

I literally addressed this in my original post. This feels like we are going in circles because he doesnt run the 4.5 yard routes that our HOF TE/WR/RB run (hopefully you are in on the joke). 

Mcvay can’t succeed while being a puppet. That’s Jurrrys team! It confused me

because you spoke of Gallup like if he was good.. Tis all.. Freaked me out. But if you’re happy/excited then be it! It’s Monday! Let’s start off the week good! 

*Hulk Hogan hug brother.. 

I like you Matt’s you’re solid.. You’ve been humbled too much lately! Miss that fiery homer. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I like you Matt’s you’re solid.. You’ve been humbled too much lately! Miss that fiery homer. 

I like you as well friendo. But I am basically a beat dog at this point. Its not pretty. Maybe if my team could beat Jimmy "terrible suckbutt" Garappolo. The same guy @Forge is trying to pawn off on the internet like a used 1992 Geo Metro, I would have any confidence in my team being more than a playoff joke. 

That said - Dak>>> Goff and Wentz

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I like you as well friendo. But I am basically a beat dog at this point. Its not pretty. Maybe if my team could beat Jimmy "terrible suckbutt" Garappolo. The same guy @Forge is trying to pawn off on the internet like a used 1992 Geo Metro, I would have any confidence in my team being more than a playoff joke. 

That said - Dak>>> Goff and Wentz

At least Goff got us to the dance and beat NO when they had never lost at home. (With no run game that Dak desperately needs).. 

Tis a shame you’re beaten.. I miss that man…. That man brought the heat with stats that made no sense 😂