Michael Gallup 5 year / 62.5 million extension with Dallas

TheRealMcCoy

Well done Dallas Cowboys fans. 

I was screaming salary cap hell while you guys were screaming could sign whichever players your front office wanted. I didn't picture it being possible. Big D 1 vs. DWC 0.

Credit to FF. You salary cap wizards schooled me a Salty Cap new one FF 1 DWC 0. 

PS: Ezekiel Elliott goes for over 2k yards from All-Purpose Scrimmage 2022. 

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Well done Dallas Cowboys fans. 

I was screaming salary cap hell while you guys were screaming could sign whichever players your front office wanted. I didn't picture it being possible. Big D 1 vs. DWC 0.

Credit to FF. You salary cap wizards schooled me a Salty Cap new one FF 1 DWC 0. 

PS: Ezekiel Elliott goes for over 2k yards from All-Purpose Scrimmage 2022. 

I respect the ish out of this post big guy. Props to you.

Major props to you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:

I'm also pretty sure that the Dallas RB position will get 2300 yards but it will be much more Pollard than before.

Zeke is still good but they know they have to move on soonish  (and he's not great in the passing game)

As the resident complainer when it comes to Zeke, I feel like I should point out that while he is absolutely terrible as a catcher, he might be the best pass blocker at the RB position in the NFL.

Ive seen that cat launch his body sideways/horizontal into both a free DE and DT. It truly is impressive. 

Calling him not great isnt exactly accurate. 

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

As the resident complainer when it comes to Zeke, I feel like I should point out that while he is absolutely terrible as a catcher, he might be the best pass blocker at the RB position in the NFL.

Ive seen that cat launch his body sideways/horizontal into both a free DE and DT. It truly is impressive. 

Calling him not great isnt exactly accurate. 

I will trust you on his pass blocking.

I'd love to see a highlight video of RBs crushing pass rushers. Call it the Walter Payton Special.

12 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I will trust you on his pass blocking.

I'd love to see a highlight video of RBs crushing pass rushers. Call it the Walter Payton Special.

my B. Second viewing it wasnt a DT - but a couple blitzers. But its still a "screw my body I am protecting my QB" play.

Edited by Matts4313

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

my B. Second viewing it wasnt a DT - but a couple blitzers. But its still a "screw my body I am protecting my QB" play.

Reggie White and Walter Payton looked down from heaven on that play and gave Zeke a wave like Chubbs and the alligator from Happy Gilmore.

bye-happy.gif

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

As someone who has watched every snap of Cooper/Gallup and Lamb in the NFL the past 3 years - I want to interject that Gallup by far has the hardest job on our team. I think this price is ball park right. We continually force him to run 9's, post and corners. And most of his best plays are 50/50 jump balls after the safety has closed and he is about to get lit up.

I am not saying he is better than Cooper. He is not better than Cooper. What he is tho, is a better "dangerous catch" than cooper. He has a playmaking ability that none of the other people on our team have. 

Jump balls? Sounds like Dak sucks and throwing him the ball. Dude is 176 Lbs stick. No wonder he’s always hurt! Dak thinks he’s throwing to Megatron.