Jaguars sign LB Foye Oluokun (3 years, $45M, $28M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

Good athlete, sideline-to-sideline linebacker who is always around the ball. Definitely an overpay, but that's usually what happens in free agency. Should result in a good comp pick, so I'm happy about it. Wish Foye the best in Jacksonville. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

This feels like an incredibly high number for a non pass rushing linebacker.  Don't get me wrong I like the guy but 15+ mil per year is a huge number.  Plus he's only 215 lbs so he could easily get injured. 

He’s an easy 240. No chance the website is right. As much as I like Foye I’m VERY glad the Falcons didn’t pay that kinda price for him. Way too steep a price imo but he’s a very good football player and definitely is one who made progress over time. 

Good player in foye yall will like him but the most i wanted the Falcons to throw at him was 10 mil anything more than that and i wanted us to let him walk.  So at 15 mil im really glad we didn't give up that much to keep him.    Now with that said my 2nd favorite team is the Jags and im glad he is staying on a team i watch so i can enjoy seeing him play still.  Glad Foye got paid he deserved it but the Falcons made the right move in the end on this one.

• Like 1