2022 Off-Season Thread: The Dead szn...

Dcash4

2 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Glowinski signed with the giants. And with Cole and Green I think Bozeman is off the table and Linderbaum is off the board. 

I agree. I would've liked to see us sign Glowinski over Cole. I dont see us drafting anyone that helps us in 2022 at this point. This offseason screams tank rebuild. I understand it's just day 1 but damn.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I agree. I would've liked to see us sign Glowinski over Cole. I dont see us drafting anyone that helps us in 2022 at this point. This offseason screams tank rebuild. I understand it's just day 1 but damn.

I’m guessing Cole is the main interior backup going forward depending on contract…I’m also guessing they go OG in the 1st as of now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AFF said:

I’m guessing Cole is the main interior backup going forward depending on contract

Yup. I wanna see those numbers. Makes a ton of sense if he is the new BJ Finney. Makes good sense if he is the completion to Dotson AND Green - top two get spots. Is fine if he is here to replace Dotson. Not the biggest fan if he is signed to be the other starting G. 

14 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Guys…he’s starting. Makes 0 sense for a starter to go to a worse line to be a backup. 

Cole started in the middle of the year because their starting C got Covid and was out for two weeks and when he came back other injuries allowed him to keep playing. 

Let’s not actually like he was their planed and entrenched starter. He has opportunity here to complete, and potentially start, at multiple positions. It makes a ton of sense to sign here.