2022 Off-Season Thread: The Dead szn...

Dcash4

Can they at least release banner now? 

I'm semi ok with chuks seeing as you are just taking banner money and giving it to him ... I mean I don't like it but whatever 

Chuks in theory should get better still, he's only 24

For goodness get rid of banner and save the 5 mill

Edited by Cbrunn

4 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

Can they at least release banner now? 

I'm semi ok with chuks seeing as you are just taking banner money and giving it to him ... I mean I don't like it but whatever 

Chuks in theory should get better still, he's only 24

For goodness get rid of banner and save the 5 mill

Chuks was prime 5th rd pick money in compensation. You're in for a 3rd, out for a 5th. You got out of that one pretty clean.

I would rather have Banner at $5m on a bad team with compensation than Chuks at $10m on ANY TEAM

Just now, Raidersfan1 said:

Chuks was prime 5th rd pick money in compensation. You're in for a 3rd, out for a 5th. You got out of that one pretty clean.

I would rather have Banner at $5m on a bad team with compensation than Chuks at $10m on ANY TEAM

And for a team without a 5th or 6th next year…

• Like 1

I truly believe Colbert doesn't intend to cut anyone from this roster (Banner, Schoebert. Haeg, etc.) I truly believe there is a belief in the FO that Pittsburgh was really close to winning it all last year, that on some level they were a really good team and they don't need to make an effort to improve .

If there were 5 teams in our division, we would currently be the 5th worst. We, right now, are easily one of the worst AFC teams, I'm not even sure that's arguable and the way they're spending money on mediocrity, I don't see them making any worthwhile additions.