2022 Off-Season Thread: The Dead szn...

Dcash4

7 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Total value with incentives is $27mil. 

Im not even joking when I say Im dangerously close to boycotting this team until we clean house.

Colbert is a fat ******* joke who is sabotaging this team.

Literally the only saving grace from this offseason is knowing that **** is gone....but the damage will be done.

5 minutes ago, 43M said:

Im not even joking when I say Im dangerously close to boycotting this team until we clean house.

Literally the only saving grace from this offseason is knowing that **** is gone....but the damage will be done.

So you've found your way to my side of the lawn I see.

5 minutes ago, 43M said:

Dude….he gets those if we like win the super bowl and he’s a all pro and sets records. 

Maybe we all need to take 5? 

• Like 3

Just now, Dcash4 said:

Dude….he gets those if we like win the super bowl and he’s a all pro and sets records. 

Maybe we all need to take 5? 

He isn't wrong. 2021 was a total cluster ..

We have not done a single thing to change that. What is it that is supposed to make us think Colbert will?

This is why Colbert should have retired immediately.  But again, I don't think he retires at all.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

He isn't wrong. 2021 was a total cluster ..

We have not done a single thing to change that. What is it that is supposed to make us think Colbert will?

This is why Colbert should have retired immediately.  But again, I don't think he retires at all.

Because Mitch signed a contract you clearly don’t understand? Right….

1 minute ago, Dcash4 said:

Because Mitch signed a contract you clearly don’t understand? Right….

No. Because everything that Colbert has done so far is dog doo.

Spillaine and Chuks should not have been resigned. Schoebert should already have been cut. 

Trubisky doesn't make us a better team.  If you really think it does you're lying to yourself. Mason Cole is just a guy. 

I assume they want Cole as the backup center and backup guard not starting?  Crazy he gets around $5 mil a year though.  And Mitchell getting around $7 mil a year?  So they will just have Rudolph, Mitchell and Haskins compete for the job and totally disregard drafting a QB?

I assume they got OL all the way and what Linderbaum in the 1st round?  Or Faalele, Rainmann or Zion Johnson.  I assume they go for Linderbaum and move Green to guard, Faalele could work and Rainmann but I guess depends on how much thye like Dan Moore.  Resigned Okorafor so I guess they like him enough.

Just now, bigben07MVP said:

Not nearly as bad looking at it that way.

No, and I’m still not a big fan of his number but the knee jerk reaction to the number (mine too) is no where near what it ended being. 

Doesn’t stop you from doing anything else at the position. Isn’t a big cap hit this year. Gives you backup to LT if Dan Moore doesn’t work out. If he breaks out (he is only 24) you got a solid rate. If he doesn’t/you draft a project that hits, you get out. 

• Like 1