2022 Off-Season Thread: The Dead szn...

Dcash4

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I also gotta think there is a lot of guys on this roster right now wondering what in the Blue Hell Colbert is doing.

There's no way Cam Heyward is inspired by these moves. 

If you are Minkah, why would you resign at this rate?

Just now, warfelg said:

I honestly don’t mine him as depth and a ST player. Problem this FO and coaching staff think he’s worth serious snaps. 

I agree and that's my issue. If Juju and Minkah walk then they need not sign anyone to a serious contract outside of here. They'll be a 3 win team with a lot of cap space in 2023 when Heyward and others retire.

I go to work for 5 hours and I came back to this…

I figured they’d sign Chuks but the only thing that might not make It terrible is how easily he can be cut after year 1(how much is guaranteed)

What the terms of Coles deal…maybe he’s the new main interior OC/OG depth?

Just now, Blitzburgh said:

Really hope we make some more high profile moves.  Hope the Cole signing is a depth move.  

I knew we wouldn’t make any splash moves, but at least hoped for a Mark Glowinski or Bozeman atleast.

Glowinski signed with the giants. And with Cole and Green I think Bozeman is off the table and Linderbaum is off the board.