Congratulations to MLF

Old Guy

6 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

I’m gonna get pissed and start calling people losers.

Wheres @Norm?! I need put in my place. 

It honestly gets my goat a little how much people are complaining. These next 2-3 years are going to be a lot of fun and we’re going to win a lot of games. We have an all time great QB and a very good team around him. He could very well Elway this thing before retiring, and yet people are complaining. 

Congrats MLF!

People are so ready for Jordan Love and a rebuild that MIGHT not work and reduce us to bottom feeders for a decade. Why are you guys in such a hurry for that?!

If every time you ate pizza you got punched in the balls after, how much pizza would you eat?

I would eat no pizza.

16 minutes ago, Siman08/OH said:

I’m gonna get pissed and start calling people losers.

Wheres @Norm?! I need put in my place. 

It honestly gets my goat a little how much people are complaining. These next 2-3 years are going to be a lot of fun and we’re going to win a lot of games. We have an all time great QB and a very good team around him. He could very well Elway this thing before retiring, and yet people are complaining. 

Congrats MLF!

People are so ready for Jordan Love and a rebuild that MIGHT not work and reduce us to bottom feeders for a decade. Why are you guys in such a hurry for that?!

People are just snake bitten. We could easily win soon now and really might. This is the better shot. But I think many just feel we've already seen this movie enough times

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

People are just snake bitten. We could easily win soon now and really might. This is the better shot. But I think many just feel we've already seen this movie enough times

I honestly feel our best shot now is if Adams goes someplace else, so Rodgers has to spread the ball around. The 49er loss was proof of that. That isn't happening though. 

• Like 1

Because we'd rather start a proper rebuild, liquidate assets for premium picks and not kick the can down the road to where the last half the decade, we're complete *** and the ****ers that put us there won't be around anymore. They went with the no risk, save our *****, approach and punted the future for the sake of riding out whatever's left of an old prize winning steer. Gonna bleed that **** til the last drop rather than selling it off and buying 5 more steers. 

• Like 2

Just now, Old Guy said:

I honestly feel our best shot now is if Adams goes someplace else, so Rodgers has to spread the ball around. The 49er loss was proof of that. That isn't happening though. 

What you need is Adams to come back AND for Aaron to do that. 

That's gotta be on him now. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Norm said:

How many times did Brady NOT win a Super Bowl?

Marino? Montana? Elway? Manning? Brees?

Packers fans are the worst, lol.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Because we'd rather start a proper rebuild, liquidate assets for premium picks and not kick the can down the road to where the last half the decade, we're complete *** and the ****ers that put us there won't be around anymore. They went with the no risk, save our *****, approach and punted the future for the sake of riding out whatever's left of an old prize winning steer. Gonna bleed that **** til the last drop rather than selling it off and buying 5 more steers. 

There was nothing, and I mean nothing, saying that “what we were gonna do if we traded Rodgers” was going to equate to wins. 

Imagine trading Rodgers and then not winning for the next decade. Or 15 years. And he does somewhere else. Maybe pulling a Brady/Stafford?

Thats something you can’t let happen. You just can’t. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Siman08/OH said:

There was nothing, and I mean nothing, saying that “what we were gonna do if we traded Rodgers” was going to equate to wins. 

Imagine trading Rodgers and then not winning for the next decade. Or 15 years. And he does somewhere else. Maybe pulling a Brady/Stafford?

Thats something you can’t let happen. You just can’t. 

40 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

If every time you ate pizza you got punched in the balls after, how much pizza would you eat?

I would eat no pizza.

What sports fan doesn’t get punched in the balls after ordering a pizza?

Who's to say the rebuild would be successful?

This current plan is mild heartburn post pizza. It is not a punch in the balls. We win 13+ games a year and a few playoff games here or there.

Sit the **** down and shut the **** up. Enjoy it while it lasts, loser.

Edited by Siman08/OH

Another topic derailed. Shocked. Anyways...

I really like MLF, and hope he gets an extension. I think for a HC he really tries to be as honest as he can without giving every thing away. I think he adapts and makes changes well, especially in the offseason. I do believe we will get a title with him and 12. I know that's the minority position on this forum, but that's what I believe.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

Another topic derailed. Shocked. Anyways...

I really like MLF, and hope he gets an extension. I think for a HC he really tries to be as honest as he can without giving every thing away. I think he adapts and makes changes well, especially in the offseason. I do believe we will get a title with him and 12. I know that's the minority position on this forum, but that's what I believe.

Sorry.

Needless to say i agree.

MLF has been a good coach, not a great one. He has done a really good job navigating the regular season.

Two years in a row he shuffled the OL in the playoffs and got terrible line play out of it.  

He needs to get it together in the playoffs to take the next step.  The lineup decisions this year were really bad.

20 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

MLF has been a good coach, not a great one. He has done a really good job navigating the regular season.

Two years in a row he shuffled the OL in the playoffs and got terrible line play out of it.  

He needs to get it together in the playoffs to take the next step.  The lineup decisions this year were really bad.

He's shown adaptability so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. As a young coach you expect a few decision making lumps on occasion to get over. 

If he keeps making the same mistake 3 years from now, then maybe we look to what other options we have, but there a better than zero chance that he becomes one of the all-time great coaches if he continues to grow.