FedEx delivery question

MikeT14

Final update!: I'm alive. Nice guy, turns out we are both Hokies.

Funniest part? Apparently they (either USPS or FedEx) delivered something of ours to him and his wife and they in turn just drove it over to us and left it in our mailbox a couple of weeks ago. So he already knew where I lived.... :ph34r:

47 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Funniest part? Apparently they (either USPS or FedEx) delivered something of ours to him and his wife and they in turn just drove it over to us and left it in our mailbox a couple of weeks ago. So he already knew where I lived.... :ph34r:

Nice try murderer.

RIP real MikeT14. We'll miss him now that he's gone. He should have used the bunk bed when he had the chance.

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

If he hasn't killed you yet, he will soon.

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

That's something a ghost would say

Archived