Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

Just now, RTTRUTH said:

I just joined the BDL. I’m looking forward to many months ahead of being annoyed and disappointed 

Tag me if they try to bully you.  I may not help the situation, in fact it’s likely I’ll make matters worse in a hilarious fashion, but I’ll at least entertain people.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

BDL worth it for the drama.  You should have been there when they changed the waiver order to deprive me of my waiver selection, and then told me it was punishment for not putting in effort when I pointed it out.

lol that sums it up pretty well.

I enjoy the team building aspect. I could do without War and Peace gameplans I am expected to write and read every week

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Tag me if they try to bully you.  I may not help the situation, in fact it’s likely I’ll make matters worse in a hilarious fashion, but I’ll at least entertain people.

I’ve already spotted the bullies. Keeping a low profile until it’s time to strike 

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

BDL worth it for the drama.  You should have been there when they changed the waiver order to deprive me of my waiver selection, and then told me it was punishment for not putting in effort when I pointed it out.

People are always unjustly persecuting you and I don't get. Won't stand for it!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

We do gameplans each week.

Here's an example from our championship game.

I mean those gameplans are ok but this is clearly the best BDL gameplan of all time

Portland Horned Owls

OFFENSE:

Fulgham smash

DEFENSE:

Put Fulgham on defense and the others will rise to meet his greatness and play like pro bowlers

Final Score Me- 175  Opponent- 1 

• Like 1