Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, ovfd55 said:

you can force win them so everyone goes undefeated vs none picked teams

Stats though man... I want a representative simulation of ONLY the 24 teams. 

It's going to take forever, but I'll stream one game from each week (probably the determined MNF game)

I'll try to replicate the schedule that BCB develops.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

It's going to take forever, but I'll stream one game from each week (probably the determined MNF game)

Anything y'all do is will be awesome I'm sure.Even if I disagree with a lot of the Madden ratings lol.

Just now, ovfd55 said:

Anything y'all do is will be awesome I'm sure.Even if I disagree with a lot of the Madden ratings lol.

Oh most of them suck. The game itself is pretty bad consistently, but it's the best device for a simulation of this kind, until something else surfaces.

22 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I don't know that he's going to do a schedule. If I remember correctly the way it was done in past CMDs was that we'd have polls for each division and vote on winners for each division + wild card spots. And then in the playoffs you have individual matchups.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I don't know that he's going to do a schedule. If I remember correctly the way it was done in past CMDs was that we'd have polls for each division and vote on winners for each division + wild card spots. And then in the playoffs you have individual matchups.

Pretty sure this is correct.  We vote on the CMD winner, but we would also do a Madden sim for fun.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

We have 8 division. Each division winner makes playoff of 8. Keep in it simple. Madden is just an extra being done for funsies 

Or for people to like better depending on which I’m their team does better 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So there is no "head to head" then? It's just a "who wins the division" type situation? 

Also, I may be in the minority, but we get so many picks ahead that I feel we should shorten the time slots to a half hour so we can speed this up a little bit. I think most people "know" who they want to take at their respective spot and with very few exceptions, everyone makes their picks in a timely manner. 

Is this possible, @bcb1213?

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, I may be in the minority, but we get so many picks ahead that I feel we should shorten the time slots to a half hour so we can speed this up a little bit. I think most people "know" who they want to take at their respective spot and with very few exceptions, everyone makes their picks in a timely manner. 

I am for this 

11 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Once we get to where its backups, say round 22 or so I probably will.  For the most part we are cruising until we reach someone who is at work/busy etc.  I don't want this to turn into a big board draft

Edit:  Especially with Easter weekend coming up and folks being with fam

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 3