Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

The person that Goodell hired? She would make sure it was out of his hands? Pretty sure her ruling will be what he (the owners) wants.

She was jointly appointed by the NFL and the NFLPA which was part of the last collective bargaining agreement 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Yup. And if the Browns are picking that low then the amount of first rounders doesn't look as costly. But if not, oof.

No worries 

How have you just worked a incredible stretch 

Park is beautiful nobody here

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

The person that Goodell hired? She would make sure it was out of his hands? Pretty sure her ruling will be what he (the owners) wants.

Hi Thomas how have you been

Keep up the fight.

Talked to 32 girls so far they all think hanging is 2 good for him.

Apologize for not supporting you more.Good Morning Love GIF by Travis Foster

• Like 1

Womp womp. So back to that point earlier I was trying to make about the vast majority of these women trying to chase a Brinks truck. This women silenced her son why she tried to extort Watson for his money. Also, social media is going to be hell when the NFL suspends him next to nothing because there is no evidence.

Edited by AkronsWitness

51 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Womp womp. So back to that point earlier I was trying to make about the vast majority of these women trying to chase a Brinks truck. This women silenced her son why she tried to extort Watson for his money. Also, social media is going to be hell when the NFL suspends him next to nothing because there is no evidence.

1 down 80 more to go 

53 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

1 down 80 more to go 

Point being is that I wonder how many of the 20+ alleged women or whatever acted the same way as her. Saw a opportunity to get paid and ride the wave of these other women. You know the women who came out and added their name to the pile a year+ after multiple cases were already against him.

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Point being is that I wonder how many of the 20+ alleged women or whatever acted the same way as her. Saw a opportunity to get paid and ride the wave of these other women. You know the women who came out and added their name to the pile a year+ after multiple cases were already against him.

Well it would require all of them to be lying for him to be completely innocent.

Unless you’re trying to say it’s not as big of a deal I’d he only sexually assaulted (or whatever phrasing you want to use) a few of them or some of them, or whatever.

Whether it’s 15 or 20 or 25, the only acceptable number is zero.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Well it would require all of them to be lying for him to be completely innocent.

Unless you’re trying to say it’s not as big of a deal I’d he only sexually assaulted (or whatever phrasing you want to use) a few of them or some of them, or whatever.

Never said they are all lying, but I believe like the case reported with the one mother, that there are likely many more that used that same tactic that were out chasing money--and they got it. 

I also believe both parties are guilty of wrongdoing, but only one of the parties is taking all of the blame.

So as much as people want to shame Watson for whatever he might or might not have done, that same distain for him needs to also be directed at these money chasers looking to lie and extort him with false sexual misconduct allegations. Especially now that there is a testimonial from one of their sons.

Edited by AkronsWitness

6 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Never said they are all lying, but I believe like the case reported with the one, that there are likely many more that used that same tactic that were out chasing money--and they got it. 

well he agreed to pay it as part of the settlement, so it’s hard to feel too bad for him.  Could have taken it to trial I suppose.

It’s also wild you seem to accept so easily that many of them may be lying for monetary gain because of one single instance, but the other 2 dozen (including ten who filed criminal charges) don’t seem to be as convincing to you.

I also believe both parties are guilty of wrongdoing, but only one of the parties is taking all of the blame.

Well sir, as i said, unless they’re all lying then he should absolutely be taking his share of the blame.

So as much as people want to shame Watson for whatever he might or might not have done, that same distain for him needs to also be directed at these money chasers looking to lie and extort him with false sexual misconduct allegations

Is there literally anyone on the planet arguing the counterpoint here?  Anyone at all saying someone who filed false charges and perjured themselves shouldn’t be held accountable?

”lemme make up a scenario that’s not even happening and then get mad about it” sorta vibes here.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This is true from a moral standpoint.

When discussing punishment the quantity absolutely matters. One unsubstantiated sexual misconduct allegation likely wouldn't generate as much public outrage and lead to a bigger punishment as 24 would.

I'm told her son was paid to make those comments so he could buy meth. My source is the same as Josina's so if you want to know who told me ask her.

It's all a really vague third person account of how a person felt at different times. This doesn't mean anything, especially since it's just someone being told something about a third party not directly associated with the case. I guess many will use this as proof that Watson is a good Christian boy and it will help in the court of public perception of those who already 100% back the man. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vee-Rex said:

This is true from a moral standpoint.

When discussing punishment the quantity absolutely matters. One unsubstantiated sexual misconduct allegation likely wouldn't generate as much public outrage and lead to a bigger punishment as 24 would.

Well right now there are still like 25 others that don’t have any evidence of being money driven and when you can still measure the number in dozens, he’s got a ways to go before we should be doubting too much imo.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

well he agreed to pay it as part of the settlement, so it’s hard to feel too bad for him.  Could have taken it to trial I suppose.

It’s also wild you seem to accept so easily that many of them may be lying for monetary gain because of one single instance, but the other 2 dozen (including ten who filed criminal charges) don’t seem to be as convincing to you.

Well sir, as i said, unless they’re all lying then he should absolutely be taking his share of the blame.

Is there literally anyone on the planet arguing the counterpoint here?  Anyone at all saying someone who filed false charges and perjured themselves shouldn’t be held accountable?

”lemme make up a scenario that’s not even happening and then get mad about it” sorta vibes here.

Where have I ever said that it isnt shameful for the ones that likely had something happen to them? Im simply pointing out, like I have said from day 1 of this whole thing, that I personally believe that there is a good handful that are looking for a payday by either 1) lying like the women reported did or 2) embellished the details of what actually happened in order to get a payday.

In no way are any of these acts acceptable from either side. I just want the ones who are lying/embellishing for monetary gain to be outed the same way Watson is and for using the women who were harassed as a crutch for their own personal gain.

• Like 1

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

I'm told her son was paid to make those comments so he could buy meth. My source is the same as Josina's so if you want to know who told me ask her.

It's all a really vague third person account of how a person felt at different times. This doesn't mean anything, especially since it's just someone being told something about a third party not directly associated with the case. I guess many will use this as proof that Watson is a good Christian boy and it will help in the court of public perception of those who already 100% back the man. 

For me, it strongly asserts that the one woman is lying, or highly embellishing on her interaction with Deshaun. I'm not sure taking a shot at Josina's credibility does you any favors. No one's perfect and she could be wrong but she's one of the more reputable reporters out there.