Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

On 7/8/2022 at 8:59 AM, DaWg_LB. said:

out.....I for one, was VERY High on a former 1rst round pick who is currently a FA....I think time has humbled and matured him......I am standing on the table right now and STOMPING FOR JOSH ROSEN TO BE SIGNED!!!!!

The year he came out, he was my #2 Prospect on talent, but his attitude was what kept me out on him......give him a year with our coaching staff!!!!!!

Thank you A.B. for listening to my Post!!!!

I know its a pipe dream...but so was Malik Mcdowell (unfortunately his personal issues could'nt be overcome)...but I for one dont think...IF he's matured, and has been humbled and has his head on straight, maybe a coach will take an interest in helping him develop on the potential he showed that made him a top 10 pick at QB.....

The Browns are a great place for him to get the most out of what he has remaining on the inside.....literally one of the best coaching situations he could fall into...Van pelt former QB and long time QB coach, TC McCartney spent time as QB coach, Kevin Rogers LONG time QB coach/OC in college and Pro's and now Drew Petzing as his position coach...probably the least experienced QB coach, but has done it....Oh and Stefanski also was a QB coach....if our staff cant Manufacture and Forge a solid QB, then the Raw Materials are Flawed....

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 1

On 7/22/2022 at 6:46 AM, DaWg_LB. said:

Thank you A.B. for listening to my Post!!!!

I know its a pipe dream...but so was Malik Mcdowell (unfortunately his personal issues could'nt be overcome)...but I for one dont think...IF he's matured, and has been humbled and has his head on straight, maybe a coach will take an interest in helping him develop on the potential he showed that made him a top 10 pick at QB.....

The Browns are a great place for him to get the most out of what he has remaining on the inside.....literally one of the best coaching situations he could fall into...Van pelt former QB and long time QB coach, TC McCartney spent time as QB coach, Kevin Rogers LONG time QB coach/OC in college and Pro's and now Drew Petzing as his position coach...probably the least experienced QB coach, but has done it....Oh and Stefanski also was a QB coach....if our staff cant Manufacture and Forge a solid QB, then the Raw Materials are Flawed....

Ralph would have preferred a cheerleaders. 

• Like 1

If Watson plays here for 10 years, I think we win 1 super bowl with him. Maybe make 2 appearances total.

It’s ridiculously hard winning a ring and we kinda take it for granted looking at Brady. Look at the guys who only won once: Brees, Rodgers, and Favre. There’s a very realistic chance Mahomes only wins 1 or maybe 2.

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

If Watson plays here for 10 years, I think we win 1 super bowl with him. Maybe make 2 appearances total.

It’s ridiculously hard winning a ring and we kinda take it for granted looking at Brady. Look at the guys who only won once: Brees, Rodgers, and Favre. There’s a very realistic chance Mahomes only wins 1 or maybe 2.

Especially when you give up 3 number1s for a guy that has 1playoff win

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

How will you feel if Watson wins a super bowl here?

I would feel like I won the lottery.

After selling my soul to do so.

Just gotta hope that there is no soul or right or wrong, it's just whatever. If you're a bad person...no punishment. If you're good, no reward.

• Like 1