Raiders sign LB Jayon Brown

RaidersAreOne

Some very nice feedback from Titans fans here......... With Perryman and Deablo hopefully he'll be able to work his way into the rotation slowly and not have too much pressure to perform straight out the box. Looks like a signing with a bit of upside but I like that were not totally reliant on him too.

6 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

What happened with Rashaan Evans  ???   

He was a disappointment. Occasionally plays well, but guesses on plays a lot, which puts him in the wrong place. He was like the fourth best LB on the team last season, at best.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

When exactly did the MLB/ILB position become of little importance (or so it seems)?

I miss the days of Brian Urlacher, Demeco Ryans, Patrick Willis and Ray Lewis.

Junior Seau, Zack Thomas, Tedy Bruschi, Hardy Nickerson, James Farrior, London Fletcher and Jonathan Vilma too. 

PS: The MLB/IMLB position will always be important and is still fully loaded in absolute talent still to this day. 

• Bobby Wagner. 

• C.J. Mosley. 

• Fred Warner.

• Roquan Smith.

• Lavonte David.

• Devin White.. 

• Eric Kendricks. 

• Deion Jones. 

• Alexander Johnson. 

• Tremaine Edmunds

• Demario Davis. 

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few but these are some of my favorites @ MLB/IMLB within the game today and the overall talent level currently @ MLB is truly unreal. 

And Luke Kuechly too. He should be mentioned within this current list as well (if not for early retirement) as one of my All-Time favorites @ MLB. 

• Like 1