Raiders sign LB Jayon Brown

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I feel like half of the players in Free Agency have signed with the Raiders this offseason. Duron Harmon just signed there too for that matter lol

We've been pretty active no doubt. Lots of holes to fill from the horrible last regime. 

• OLB Chandler Jones
  • DT Bilal Nichols
  • RB Brandon Bolden
  • CB Anthony Averett
  • WR Mack Hollins
  • G Alex Bars
  • FB Jakob Johnson
  • DT Andrew Billings
  • CB Cre'Von LeBlanc.
  • CB Darius Phillips
  • DT Vernon Butler
  • RB Ameer Abdullah
  • TE Jacob Hollister
  • LB Kyler Fackrell
  • DT Kyle Peko
  • WR Demarcus Robinson
  • LB Micah Kiser
  • LB Jayon Brown
  • S Duron Harmon
  • QB Garrett Gilbert

Then of course traded for WR Davante Adams and CB Rock Ya-Sin.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Injuries took their toll on him. Was one of the better coverage ILBs for a few years there, but seemed to get worse with each injury. He's young enough that he's certainly worth taking the flier on to see if he can return to form though.

We definitely need some coverage ability from our LB's so I agree it's worth a gamble. What were his injuries?

When healthy he is a very good player. Great in coverage and blows up screens. He was obviously not quite right this past year but he was trying to come back after the injury and help his team. If he is fully healthy this will be a good signing for the raiders. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

So washed. He looks like he has stones for feet. He used to be so good, but injuries have killed him.

Yeah, but with a change of scenery, hoping he can revitalize his old self, I'm sure it was a fairly cheap deal too. Nice dude, used to be real solid in coverage, us signing Cunningham last year was the writing on the wall though for Brown and Evans though

1 hour ago, Mesa_Titan said:

So washed. He looks like he has stones for feet. He used to be so good, but injuries have killed him.

I don’t know if he’s completely washed. He’s just a year removed from a big injury, so he may bounce back.

If he does, yall will have a very good coverage linebacker.

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I don’t know if he’s completely washed. He’s just a year removed from a big injury, so he may bounce back.

If he does, yall will have a very good coverage linebacker.

Hoping one of these low risk low reward pays off. Last year Deablo and Perryman were pretty decent for us so we'll see if we can get a 3rd guy to do it.