2022 FF GM mock draft + War Room

Draft starts April 9th at 10am est. 

45 minute time slots until 11pm est per night.

Does anyone want to participate/be involved? Or be the lead? I've been in charge the last 2 years, so just wanted to give someone else the chance this year. If not, I'm happy to do it again.

We can use this as the main thread for anyone that wants to chime in. 

LFG Bucs Nation

itc5aksxfmlyhugglthx

• 2 weeks later...

@ 27 Bucs select 

Devonte Wyatt 

Devonte-Wyatt.jpg.webp

Sorry I didn't confirm with anyone. Ppl kept missing their time slots and the doc wasnt updated, which is what I was using to keep track and I didn't want anyone to jump us.

Also :

Zion Johnson

Andrew booth

George Karlaftis 

Jordan Davis 

Trent McDuffie 

Dax Hill 

Chris Olave 

Were all gone

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47
  • Like 1

We're OTC  at 60 currently but we have a few hours to make pick 

Players on the board I like:

Cameron Thomas 

Phidarian Mathis 

Kenneth walker

Dylan Parham 

Darian Kinnard

Roger McCreary was the last 2nd round CB I was willing to take but he went at 57

Imo I think we just double up on the DL and go Cameron Thomas. I think it's too early for Parham and even though walker is good value this late, we can still get a back in the 3rd or later bc there are still a ton I like left.

5 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Cameron Thomas 

Phidarian Mathis 

Kenneth walker

Dylan Parham 

Darian Kinnard

Roger McCreary was the last 2nd round CB I was willing to take but he went at 57

Imo I think we just double up on the DL and go Cameron Thomas. I think it's too early for Parham and even though walker is good value this late, we can still get a back in the 3rd or later bc there are still a ton I like left.

Damn hate how this board has fallen for us. Agreed on RB as tempting as it is. How’d you feel about taking a swing on Jelani Woods?

5 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Cameron Thomas 

Phidarian Mathis 

Kenneth walker

Dylan Parham 

Darian Kinnard

hard to pass on Kinnard in this scenario. he's exactly the type of O-lineman we look for. Guy who played tackle in  college but will move inside, but could play OT if needed. He's a mauler in the run game. 

Also, was Boye Mafe selected? I didn't see him on the draft thread? if not, he'd be tremendous value here. 

19 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

hard to pass on Kinnard in this scenario. he's exactly the type of O-lineman we look for. Guy who played tackle in  college but will move inside, but could play OT if needed. He's a mauler in the run game. 

Also, was Boye Mafe selected? I didn't see him on the draft thread? if not, he'd be tremendous value here. 

Yea Mafe got picked 

I guess I just dont much about Kinnard 

43 minutes ago, haveyoumetdustin said:

Damn hate how this board has fallen for us. Agreed on RB as tempting as it is. How’d you feel about taking a swing on Jelani Woods?

I think it's early for jelani imo and personally I like dulcich more

Went and watch some Kinnard,  I think he's pretty good. I think he'd be worth the pick.  The only issue I have is that he mainly played RT and our main issue is LG. So idk how big the transition would be.

I still vote Thomas 😅 

So 1 vote for kinnard and 1 for Jelani 1 Thomas 

Anyone else want to chime in before 10am? I'm torn as of rn