2022 FF GM mock draft + War Room

At pick 60 Bucs select 

211113Vandy_JN27.jpg

Darian Kinnard T

The selection is made with the plans to move him to guard to compete for a starting job

Shout out to @kgarrett12486 & @haveyoumetdustinfor voting. In the end I went with the OLineman because I felt like that was a bigger need to have depth and maybe even a starter in Kinnard (im expecting a Gronk return)

• Like 3

My bad just catching up, I do like Dulcich a lot too and would be happy if we got him, I just think for our offense it seems like TEs are asked to block more which favors Jelani. Plus his upside is a bit higher IMO, a 6'7 260 lb TE that runs a 4.61 40y and a 1.57 10y split is just so tempting.. not saying he's going to be on Kelce's level but his profile reminds me of a more raw Travis' when coming out of the draft. 

Im down with the Kinnard pick! Cant really complain about OL depth after injuries hurt us last year. I have hope for Hainsey being a starter this year, but if he can step in as a G or RT if needed he can prove valuable. I definitely prefer a Wyatt/IDL 1st and Kinnard/OL 2nd round draft than a Green/Zion 1st and Mathis 2nd draft. 

But man I wish Breece fell to us I think he's going to be a star in this league. 

3 hours ago, haveyoumetdustin said:

My bad just catching up, I do like Dulcich a lot too and would be happy if we got him, I just think for our offense it seems like TEs are asked to block more which favors Jelani. Plus his upside is a bit higher IMO, a 6'7 260 lb TE that runs a 4.61 40y and a 1.57 10y split is just so tempting.. not saying he's going to be on Kelce's level but his profile reminds me of a more raw Travis' when coming out of the draft.  

i agree that our O does like it's blocking TEs, i just get worried bc it reminds me of when we took OJ in rd1 (which i was never a fan of anyway btw)

If Jelani manages to make it to us in rd 3 id be down 

1 hour ago, Caaddy24 said:

Looks good, I'm not studying prospects this year so I can't comment much. But how about a trade up for the next best TE?

trading up is going to be hard bc we barely have any picks anyway , almost wanted to trade up for Pitre but he went at 51

i think there are still a lot of decent players i like for round 3 bewteen RB, OL, TE, CB, even some WRs too

• Like 1

Looks like there was a run on TE's. Ruckert, Otten and Woods all went in the last 10 picks or so. 

if we're looking at TE's I like Isiah Likely, Jaylen Wydermeyer or Cole Turner here if we're looking for the more complete TE's. If you're looking for a pass catching TE, then Dulcich would make sense, but he can't block at all.

If we wait till later we may get value guy like Jake Ferguson, Charlie Kolar or Daniel Bellinger. 

This might be a prime spot to trade back, unless there is a CB or WR we love. 

31 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Looks like there was a run on TE's. Ruckert, Otten and Woods all went in the last 10 picks or so. 

if we're looking at TE's I like Isiah Likely, Jaylen Wydermeyer or Cole Turner here if we're looking for the more complete TE's. If you're looking for a pass catching TE, then Dulcich would make sense, but he can't block at all.

If we wait till later we may get value guy like Jake Ferguson, Charlie Kolar or Daniel Bellinger. 

This might be a prime spot to trade back, unless there is a CB or WR we love. 

Yea I saw that 

I'll go post that we are thinking bout a trade back

Also need to go look at the other TEs you mentioned because I haven't seen them and you already know I like Dulcich lol 

Also plenty of RBs I like and some WRs and CBs too

2 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

went back and watched

i think my TE rankings are as follows:

1 Mcbride

2 Dulcich - I know he doesnt block much but his ceiling imo is Kittle level receiving wise

3 Isiah Likely -

4 Jelani Woods - imo hes only this high bc of his measurables & potential, but i think his acceleration is lacking significantly

5 Jaylen Wydermyer 

6 Grant Calcetarra

7 Jeremy Ruckert

and a late sleeper Connor Heyward, this dude ended up switching positions from tailback to TE and you can definitely see it, he's so shifty and has great vision , seeing gaps (lol obviously since he used to be a running back) but he could be a late steal he's like a RB/FB/TE combo wrapped in one, at the combine you could see he was so smooth 

• Like 1

Start naming guys you vote for at pick 91

we its pick 86 now so we'll be up soon

i'll name a few in no particular order

David Bell WR

Zyon McCollom CB

Greg Dulcich TE

Grant Calceterra TE

Isiah Spiller RB

Rachaad White RB

James Cook RB

Isiah Likely TE

Cam Taylor-Britt CB

Jaylen Wydermayer TE

Tariq  Castro-Fields CB

a handful of these guys will make it to our pick and i'd be happy with any of them really, but i'll save my vote for when we are OTC

no bites on a trade down

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47

10 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

David Bell WR

Zyon McCollom CB

Greg Dulcich TE

Grant Calceterra TE

Isiah Spiller RB

Rachaad White RB

James Cook RB

Isiah Likely TE

Cam Taylor-Britt CB

Jaylen Wydermayer TE

Tariq  Castro-Fields CB

a handful of these guys will make it to our pick and i'd be happy with any of them really, but i'll save my vote for when we are OTC

no bites on a trade down

cam taylor britt

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

David Bell WR

Zyon McCollom CB

Greg Dulcich TE

Grant Calceterra TE

Isiah Spiller RB

Rachaad White RB

James Cook RB

Isiah Likely TE

Cam Taylor-Britt CB

Jaylen Wydermayer TE

Tariq  Castro-Fields CB

no bites on a trade down

Not a fan of Dameon Pierce? 

Not a fan of David Bell.. he reminds me of Tyler Johnson

Id be down to take a shot on McCollom

How do you feel about Marcus Jones? Could offer value right away as a KR/PR, and if he can step up at NCB even better. 

25 minutes ago, haveyoumetdustin said:

Not a fan of Dameon Pierce? 

Not a fan of David Bell.. he reminds me of Tyler Johnson

Id be down to take a shot on McCollom

How do you feel about Marcus Jones? Could offer value right away as a KR/PR, and if he can step up at NCB even better. 

Pierce - nah i think White, Spiller, Pierre Strong, Cook are better options

Bell to Tyler Johnson 👀 damn... thats a great comp  lol  i cant unsee it now

I like McCollom too, i think Cam Taylor-Britt shows a little more on tape, however Zyon McCollom has the size + speed combo that Licht always looks for in his CB prospects

just watched some Marcus Jones...... WOW what an athlete damn , honestly my only issue is that he might be a better athlete than a positional player and sometimes that doesnt transition, he should be a WR lol he could end up being a better returner than Corner, or if he does manage to transition and focus on CB he could end up being elite. That said, he's also kinda small 5'8 175, which i dont think Licht would be interested

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47