Do you know enough to give up on Deshone Kizer?

brownie man

Do you know enough right now to say its time to move on from Kizer?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know enough to say its time to move on from Deshone?

• Yes I know enough he will not be a franchise QB in Cleveland ever
    • I will decide after he has more time
    • I will decide after I see him with a better supporting cast
    • I am sticking with him for the forseeable future

You have to talk about the misses, too.  Like Wentz, Goff, Watson, Trubisky.  And the Wentz trade has been analyzed, and they don't have a whole lot to show for it.  Trades are nice, but at some point you need players.  They have ample picks in the upcoming draft.  You mention Schobert, Coleman and Drango as decent players, and that's what they are.  But we need some difference makers, not a roster of decent players.  That's all I'm saying.  I don't think they have the slightest ability to recognize true NFL talent.  And it's killing us.  It's nice that we're young.  And it's nice that we're getting all this game experience. But we need some players and playmakers to get to the next level.  Sashi and co. aren't likely to acquire the needed talent for us, because they don't know what it is.  He's a lawyer, for crying out loud.

22 minutes ago, Kathouse Sticks said:

You have to talk about the misses, too.  Like Wentz, Goff, Watson, Trubisky.  And the Wentz trade has been analyzed, and they don't have a whole lot to show for it.  Trades are nice, but at some point you need players.  They have ample picks in the upcoming draft.  You mention Schobert, Coleman and Drango as decent players, and that's what they are.  But we need some difference makers, not a roster of decent players.  That's all I'm saying.  I don't think they have the slightest ability to recognize true NFL talent.  And it's killing us.  It's nice that we're young.  And it's nice that we're getting all this game experience. But we need some players and playmakers to get to the next level.  Sashi and co. aren't likely to acquire the needed talent for us, because they don't know what it is.  He's a lawyer, for crying out loud.

So is Howie Roseman 

He’s basically exactly what Sashi is

the Eagles are 10-1

so we see being a Lawyer doesn’t automatically mean you can’t lead a successful 

So let’s go back to the drawing board because that’s not the answer 

11 minutes ago, brownie man said:

So is Howie Roseman 

He’s basically exactly what Sashi is

the Eagles are 10-1

so we see being a Lawyer doesn’t automatically mean you can’t lead a successful 

So let’s go back to the drawing board because that’s not the answer 

That lawyer recognized Wentz as a franchise QB, and because of it, fleeced our lawyer.

Does that help with the drawing board?

21 minutes ago, Kathouse Sticks said:

Idiotic post.

Trubisky over Garrett?  GTFOH.

They did not have a shot at Goff.

The Wentz trade can't be fully analyzed because we still have picks yet to be made from that haul.  Coleman, by the way, is the only decent receiver we have.

Difference makers brought in by this "lawyer" include:  Jamie Collins, Corey Coleman, Emmanuel Ogbah, Brien Boddy-Calhoun, Jason McCourty, Terrelle Pryor, Trevon Coley, Myles Garrett, Larry Ogunjobi, among others.  

I won't even mention the numerous trades that turned garbage into draft picks, but I bet you can't name another GM who got a 4th round pick for a punter.  A pick we get to make in 2018, for a punter we haven't had since 2016.

P.S.  Howie Roseman is a lawyer. You know, the guy who traded 5 top 100 picks for a Division II QB who missed more than half his Senior year to injury. Don't let that inconvenient truth get in the way of your erroneous narrative, though. 

8 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

That lawyer recognized Wentz as a franchise QB, and because of it, fleeced our lawyer.

Does that help with the drawing board?

If the Browns traded 5 top 100 picks to move up 6 spots for Wentz, he would have been ridden out of town on a sea of flaming pitchforks.

1 minute ago, ditchdigger said:

Idiotic post.

Trubisky over Garrett?  GTFOH.

They did not have a shot at Goff.

The Wentz trade can't be fully analyzed because we still have picks yet to be made from that haul.  Coleman, by the way, is the only decent receiver we have.

Difference makers brought in by this "lawyer" include:  Jamie Collins, Corey Coleman, Emmanuel Ogbah, Brien Boddy-Calhoun, Jason McCourty, Terrelle Pryor, Trevon Coley, Myles Garrett, Larry Ogunjobi, among others.  

I won't even mention the numerous trades that turned garbage into draft picks, but I bet you can't name another GM who got a 4th round pick for a punter.  A pick we get to make in 2018, for a punter we haven't had since 2016.

P.S.  Howie Roseman is a lawyer. You know, the guy who traded 5 top 100 picks for a Division II QB who missed more than half his Senior year to injury. Don't let that inconvenient truth get in the way of your erroneous narrative, though. 

And the end result to all "your" difference makers is 0-11.... 1-26 Bravo

Just now, ditchdigger said:

When you have a fraud for a head coach, that's what you can expect.

Compare this team to the 2015 team, and tell me where we're worse.  I'll wait.

And if you think it is all on the coach...then I don't know what to tell ya.  Whether the team was stripped down to the studs, you still had 3 first round picks this past year.  They have given us 0 wins.  Hue is not blameless, but neither is the FO.

12 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

And if you think it is all on the coach...then I don't know what to tell ya.  Whether the team was stripped down to the studs, you still had 3 first round picks this past year.  They have given us 0 wins.  Hue is not blameless, but neither is the FO.

Name one player Hue has made better.  Offensive players go underdeveloped, and if they're any good (like Duke), they go underutilized.  The red zone offense this team employs is beyond pathetic.  That is all on the head coach.

I can name you 35-40 roster spots that have improved since 2015.  Probably more.  That is what the front office is supposed to do, and they have done it.  The QB position is an enigma for every team, and some get luckier than others.  The next year they go without addressing the position will be the first.

You want to know why we don't have Wentz?

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/03/hue_jackson_carson_wentz_only.html

There's your answer.  Hue didn't like what he saw.

P.S.  Hue left this Pro Day workout, and the Browns signed Robert Griffin III later in the afternoon.  Less than a month later, the Eagles traded for the pick.

Hue. Didn't. Want. Him.

Sashi raved about Hue's ability to identify and develop QBs.

If Sashi has done anything wrong since taking the job, it was trusting Hue to identify and develop QBs.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Grading a draft while the players are still rookies is pointless.  

Case in point, what grade would you have given Schobert and Shon Coleman last year? And yet in year two they look like decent starters.

Ogbah improved, C. Coleman looks good (when healthy) this season. DeValve improved, as did Drango, etc.

You can grade it, as long as it is weighted against future production. years one should contribute to 15- 20% of the final grade. 

If Myles, njoku and Peppers don't do anything for three years and then in the last two yeas of their contracts they are all pro players we will have had a talent imbalance for three years concerning their roster spots.  

16 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

There's 50 other players on that roster, bruh.  Gotta coach 'em all.

Not one single offensive player has gotten better under Hue.

7 minutes ago, ohiogenius said:

Kids got 5 games left and 2 legit WRs for the first time.

No point in arguing before we see how it plays out

Could win all 5 with 300+ yards passing 3 TDs and 0 INTs in all of them and I'm still drafting a QB with my first pick.

That said, I feel confident in saying he won't.

7 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Could win all 5 with 300+ yards passing 3 TDs and 0 INTs in all of them and I'm still drafting a QB with my first pick.

That said, I feel confident in saying he won't.

Yeah I agree. If he improves, then so be it but I would not miss out at a chance to get the best QB in this draft for hopes and dreams of Kizer developing into the next best thing. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Archived